Chapter Ninety - Two - There's no Magic here

The next morning Sam wakes Dean and I just as the sun is peeking above the trees; he's already dressed and called Cliff for a ride to the airport not wanting to wait for the packages to clear customs since we're in a hurry to leave this place behind at least the guys are anyway. We dress hurriedly and in the half dark room I manage to pull my hair into a high ponytail without a brush and Dean kisses me hard on the mouth before we head out; those two are still dressed like themselves but I decide to put on a pair of black dress slacks and a blue dress shirt that reveals a little cleavage. While Sam meets with the person on the plane Cliff doesn't seem to thrilled to be at the airport at six in the morning; I can feel his eyes on me even though Dean is holding my hand securely in the backseat making me a little uncomfortable so I rest my head on my husband's shoulder to avoid looking at the driver.

"Alright," Sam says getting into the car, "here we go."

"We're not doing anything illegal, are we?" Cliff asks and Sam shrugs, "would it make you feel better if we said no?" and Cliff just shakes his head and drives us to the set even though the crew isn't even there yet. I sit on one of the chairs in the set of dad's study while the two unload the boxes when the lights click on above us blinding me and the both of them for a quick second.

"We finish today in 12 hours if it kills us all!" that's Bob's voice, "Get 'a' and 'b' cam for scene 12." I can see him as he comes around a corner spying the guys then me, "what is this? Here for the first run through, before anyone else? Dedication." He looks at me, "I tried to call you last night, have a late night at Jared and Genevieve's did you?"

"Spending some time with them is all," I say then add, "dad." Dean approaches Bob, "can I uh talk to you for a second?" I roll my eyes then notice the make-up girl from yesterday gesturing for me to come over to her. Sighing I go over to her where she's prepping for the day, "today's going to be a bit of a lazy day for you, sort of," she says, "have a seat and let me finish prepping."

I sit and wait for her to be ready; my mind is whirring there's no way that they'll just stop production in order for the guys to try the spell. I'm worked over by her and one other person; not surprising though because the fight scene with Castiel busted me up pretty good but the audience only saw a little bit before we went to black. They have me dress in the same clothes as yesterday and once they're satisfied with the black eye, bruising and dried blood I'm led back onto the set of the study, one of my eyes were made to look swollen shut and they were concerned I'd trip up on the way there if I went alone. They sit me down in a large chair that looks like it could have come from dad's kitchen set and use the fake ropes with pieces of Velcro to tie me down to the chair a piece of cloth is placed around my throat but not pulled up over my mouth until they are ready to shoot because it could freak me out being tied up for too long.

The crew is moving about preparing for the shot, I'm given a few sips of water as Sam, Dean and Misha approach; Dean's eyes are wide in surprise but I just say, "Dean it's just make-up," it was only loud enough for him to hear but the words make him relax.

The boys get into place with help from me still planted in the chair, a crew member comes up putting the gag over my mouth and I struggle a bit to adjust so it's more comfortable; I can see the boys' backs which are tense with nerves and anxiety, but I've been taking to this quite well all things considered.

"Supernatural, scene 36, take 1!" someone shouts, "Marker!" Then the sound of the clapboard is heard echoing through the place and Bob yells, "action!" I watch as Misha stares out the window, "Balthazar is no hero, but he knows Raphael will never take him back."

"And yet, somehow you got no problem with it," Dean responds but his voice doesn't sound right like he's trying too hard, "Cut!" Bob shouts and Misha shakes his head touching his forehead already frustrated. When Bob yells action again instead of saying the lines Dean says not to look at the camera to Sam a little loudly which can be picked up on the microphone booms and it makes me roll my eyes as cut is called again; God this is going to be a long ass day.