Chapter Ninety - Three - Win or Lose, you're Choice

"We are not leaving without her," Dean's voice wakes me from my stupor, "if we get stuck here then we get stuck here together; I'm not leaving Cassie without her mother and I'm not leaving my wife."

"I wasn't suggesting that Dean," Sam's voice argues, "we just don't have much more time until Raphael pulls Virgil back to our universe."

I blink trying to clear the blinding light from my vision and realize I'm in another damn hospital; I can feel pressure on my neck along with needles stuck in my arm, moving doesn't really hurt except when I go to shift my head and pain stings almost making me puke.

"Get out of here," I growl as best I can, "just go and stop Virgil; I'll find my own way back."

"How can you be sure you can?" Dean asks in surprise, "there's no magic here, there's no Angels or anyone to bring you back. Unless you..." his voice trails off then says in a softer voice, "you want to stay?"

"It's not so bad here," I mutter, "no monsters, no supernatural things lurking in the dark to kill us. Dean we could have a life here; a real one, sure we'd have to play ourselves in that show but that's not so bad all things considered."

"What about Cassie? What about your real dad?"

Sam's glancing at the clock above the window across the room, "guys we're running out of time."

"As if you'd be that broken up either about staying here," Dean snaps and Sam takes a step back, "what? Don't be stupid."

"I'm just saying," he sighs, "no hell below us, above us only sky. But I can't leave my daughter."

"You're right," I breathe softly, "all our friends that we have left are back there, our family is there." Dean looks to Sam, "you don't have it that bad here, I mean back home, the hits have been coming since you were six months old. You got to admit, being a – a bazillionare, married to Ruby, the whole package it's no contest."

'No, you know," Sam says, "you were right. We just don't mean the same thing here; we're not even brothers here, man."

"Alright then let's get our crazy show back home," Dean claps, "and figure out how to get you out of here."

At this a nurse comes in, takes off the bandages, shows Dean the stitches that are holding the ragged pieces of my neck back together; she also shows him how to delicately clean it even though I wince the entire time but it's only because the stitched wound is fresh and still very sore. She then removes the empty blood bag that was given to restore my own blood and then is gone after pitching the bag and putting hand sanitizer on her palms.

"Well that makes it easier," Dean mutters, "no blood bag, no problem now let's get you out of here."

Sam unhooks me as Dean pulls his flannel off to put over my body since my shirt had been soaked in blood when I was picked up off the street and button it to my throat; they manage to sneak me out of the hospital with some pain pills until we can hopefully make it back to our own universe and Cass might be able to heal me. I really don't need another scar let alone one around my neck God only knows what people would think about me then. They'd stolen another car and we're on our way back to the set in hopes of finding Virgil, what we find when we get there are people running like mad and what sounds like gunfire; Dean and Sam take off after the sound and I follow at a slower pace. Sam distracts Virgil for a second, we're now in front of a motel set and Dean swoops in knocking him to the ground. He pins Virgil to the ground a foot planted in his back and Sam pulls the key from his jacket, "Got it!"

There's a bright light coming from the motel window a sigil appearing to burn into the glass, "Raphael!" Sam shouts, "RUN!" we turn to go when all three of us are sucked into the glass breaking it on contact; we land on hard concrete the night sky dark and cloudy above us.