Chapter 191 - Ghostfacers

Sam is seated at one of the tables his computer in front of him, I'm seated on another one sitting on the actual surface instead of the chair swinging my legs back and forth.

"You seem to be better," Sam notes after a while and I look up from the ream of papers in my hands, "just a little, only thing that's bothering me now is my damn nose."

"Well the bruises are pretty much gone, so that's a plus."

I nod and Dean comes out of the hall one of his bags slung over a shoulder; Sam looks from me to him and back again.

"I'll be back," Dean announces before coming over to me and I ask, "where you headed?"

"Washington," he says, "got a case."

"You want me or Sam to come with?" He looks me in the eyes then over at his brother, "depends, you want to come?"

"On a hunt?" Sam asks perplexed, "why wouldn't we?"

"I don't know man," Dean retorts, "cause lately with the two of you up is down and down is sideways, you know? I – I don't know what you want."

The comments stings but it was well targeted and he is kind of right; I can see Sam glaring at his brother.

"Okay, okay, you want in? Fine, sure thing," he goes over dropping a paper in front of Sam, "photo leaked from the crime scene, girl was murdered in her room, doors were locked; the windows were locked."

"Who's the wallflower?" Sam asks and I jump down to look at the picture as well.

In the image there's something or someone tall and lanky with a thin light face, eyes almost seem to be nothing but blackness; in the background of the image of the young girl.

"Exactly," Dean comments, "best guess – ghost caught on film. So you're coming?"

Sam scoops up his laptop and rises from the chair.

"Does it look like I'm staying?"

As Sam leaves to get his things gathered up, I look at Dean glaring slightly and he says, "what?"

"You know, I get it, things aren't so great, but you don't have to keep throwing our terms in our faces every time one of us opens our mouths."

"Just trying to be more honest, Lennie," he states, "isn't that what you two wanted?"

"Yes, but not like this, not like we're in the wrong here."

With a huff I turn away from him to pack my things leaving papers and books lie about on the table I'd just been sitting at; he mutters under his breath, but I can't hear what he says as I move quickly away. Silently I wonder as I pack, what my dad would think of us now, how he would call us idjits and slap the back of our heads for being like this with each other. Chuckling to myself I toss my own bag over one shoulder and run head long into Sam as I leave my room; I stumble back a few steps trying to keep from falling to the hard floor. Sam however barely moved him being so giant which gets me laughing harder than I was before I left the room.

"What's so funny?" he asks.

"I was thinking about my old man at first and what he would think of us right now until you bumped into me," I punch his arm playfully, "then how I almost fell on my ass, but your giant size kept you from falling, well I found that amusing."

He chuckles too, "I can see why that would be funny, but my size has nothing to do with it besides it was you who bumped into me!"

"Oh I don't think so moose!" I shout at him in a playful tone, "you were bumbling down the hall with your giant limbs and almost took me out!"