Chapter Seventy - Six - Where's Crowley?

It's been almost two months, two agonizingly slow months since Meg has brought me here, almost a month since I'd been violated by that demon scum but she hasn't let me be alone with him or went on errands without me; I'd been true to my word though and haven't raised a fuss since she wasn't actually hurting me or threatening my child for Dean's location which I honestly don't have a clue as to where he could be. I did end up going to the hospital about two nights later after the incident, he tore parts of me pretty far and Meg had actually seemed concerned about infection or something coming out of me that shouldn't, so I got stitched up and tested for STI. I got some goodwill clothes which are baggy but comfortable since my clothes were pretty torn up after everything; she'd taken pretty decent care of me after that, feeding me every few hours by calling room service or sending the two idiots out on runs which was okay as long as Meg didn't go herself; for a demon she's actually not that bad of a person well supernatural creature.

I'm almost asleep on the other bed when Meg shakes me, "it's show time kiddo," she whispers, "your boys are actually two doors down from us."

Sleepily I rub at my eyes and follow her out onto the stone balcony the night air cold against my face.

"I think I know who you can ask," I hear Sam say.

"Evil bitch," Dean grunts and Meg goes into the room gesturing for me to linger behind, "keep sweet talking me, this could go a whole new direction."

"Meg," Dean groans, "I've been dying to see you again; where's Melanie?" I can hear the grin in her voice because she has an ace up her sleeve, "well here I am big boy; so what should we do now?" She's avoided Dean's question about me to probably get a rise out him which works, "how about I rip you to shreds?"

"Kinky I like," she laughs, "a little Q&A first if you don't mind then I'll see about letting you have Melanie back. So, where's your boss?"

"You think we work for somebody?" Sam asks.

I hear her walking around probably to wherever Sam is in the room, "I happen to know for a fact that you've been juggling Crowley's orphans, now where is he?"

What does she mean by Crowley's orphans? What have the boys gotten into now?

"Don't know, don't care." She groans, "Melanie, come here, would you?" she calls, "maybe she'll give you the incentive to tell me what I want to know."

Slowly I make my way into the room, both goons stand at the wall to my right and I keep as much distance between them and me as I can afraid of a repeat session in front of the boys; I feel Dean's eyes on me as I close the door but don't make eye contact afraid of having the ugly thing be seen.

"Here she is," Meg coos, "in one piece, now, where is he? You've been working his beat for months."

"Doesn't mean we get face time," Sam growls.

Meg being the weird one that she is straddles Dean's lap, not in a seductive way but the position makes my skin crawl, "where's he take all those things you snatch up for him? I bet you an all-day sucker that's where his majesty's hold up." When Dean doesn't give her what she wants a switchblade is pulled out and pressed against his throat; after everything I've went through she's going to pull this?

"Officially over the foreplay, satisfy me or I please myself!"

Sam starts to laugh deep in his chest which makes all of us stare at him in confusion, how the hell is this funny in any sense?

"Something funny, Sam?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, Meg," he responds, Dean stares at him, "really? Cause where I'm sitting..." he trails off not happy with his current situation at least she's not actually...my thoughts trail off still buzzing around that night.