Chapter One Hundred and Fifty-Eight - Back door to Monsterland

Neither Sam nor Dean wants me near the demon in my condition just in case something happens, so I hang out at the car while they interrogate and occasionally torture the creature to get the information that we need to rescue someone from hell. After a while the screaming stops and both guys come out looking somber but also like they got what they wanted; we get back into the car for the long drive to find another person who can get me through to Hell.

"So, he said a rogue what can get us through?"

"Reaper," Dean clarifies, "apparently if you pay the right price, he'll take anyone across."

"So, we're actually going to do this?"

"Are you afraid, Lennie?" Dean asks looking at me from the rearview mirror and I nod ever so slightly, "I've been to Hell Dean, the cage but never.... never like this where I'm roaming freely to pluck a soul from its torture."

"One of us will go with you," Sam clarifies, "you have to do the trial part, but we can be there as back up."

"Sam's right," Dean adds, "one of us will stay behind to make sure the Reaper does his job, the other will be there to protect you."

"Even with my ribs still on the mend, you're okay with this?"

Dean shakes his head, "no, I'm not okay with this, but all of us want to close the gates. You started this and have to finish it there's really no way out, but like I said I trust you 100%."

It's late in the evening when we get where the demon told us to be, Dean pulls up behind a taxi car where a younger man with a beard stands seeming to be talking to a Bluetooth piece attached to his ear; Sam helps me out and we walk over.

"Ajay," Dean says as a greeting, "we need to talk to you for a sec."

"You know my name,' the man, Ajay, murmurs and removes his earpiece to turn towards us, "and what you do," Sam adds, "we want do to business."

"But you are mortal – flesh and blood," his eyes find me, "except you, you're not fully human."

"Thanks for the heads up," I growl, "but we want to cross the border into Hell," and Dean adds, "visitors' pass."

"No one wants to get into Hell," Ajay scoffs.

"But could a coyote like you, do it?" Sam asks.

Ajay touches a finger to his chin, "it's possible, but I have special skills, it will be pricey."

"How pricey?" I ask.

"You three are resourceful," he says, "one day, you will owe me a favor."

"You say that like you know us," Sam states.

"Of course," he smiles, "you're the Winchesters, and you are Bobby Singer's only child, Melanie."

"How do you know me?" I ask sharply he smiles at me as if I were the clueless one, "I'm the one who took Bobby Singer to Hell."

I feel my face pale, my heart begins to thud behind my ears blocking out the conversation; my dad's in Hell...in...Hell, someone grabbing my shoulder makes me jump and I look up feeling tears glaze my eyes. Now I know who I'm going to bring out from Hell and release to Heaven to complete the second part of this damn trial.

"So, two down and three back," Sam says.

"We got one shot," Dean states, "we can't miss this."