Chapter Twenty-Nine - Bend your Knees

The next few weeks are somber, depressive even; the guys told me about Jo and Ellen's death which I spiraled hard afterwards because they were like my mom and sister meanwhile my belly has grown even more while the guys had checked into a mental hospital to help an older friend of their dad's and kill a wraith while it tried to drive them mad. I remained at home for a long while until Dean called needing my help because Sam wasn't acting like Sam which turned out that a young boy swapped bodies with his brother to get a reward from Hell if Sam was brought to them alive, or at least Sam's body, however the kid got one of his friends killed and the girl will be mentally scarred because she was possessed and killed said kid.

Now I'm snuggled against Dean in some random motel we checked into, I hadn't really slept I've been lying awake staring at the motel door with Dean's arm resting over my hip his hand lying flat against my larger baby bump belly. Recently he's been able to feel her move which brought the biggest smile to his face the first time she did it; I do have a name picked out for her which I love now more than ever but the name will not be known to anyone else until she enters this world kicking and screaming like I know she will. I should get Dean's opinion on her name and if he likes it, but I doubt he'll have any objections after she's born; he'll be too madly in love with her to argue with what we call her. All of a sudden just as I'm about to slip off into sleep Dean sits up abruptly pulling the blankets with him my barely covered legs shiver in the cold.

"What's the matter?" I ask sitting up too.

"Wake Sam," he mutters wiping sleep from his eyes, "I have a feeling Cass will be dropping in soon."

I do as he says my night gown barely reaching my knees now because of my belly; I don't lean over Sam in case he swings at me instead I grab his shoulder shaking it slightly. He opens his eyes to look at me, sleep still clings to the corners as he sits up taking in the fact that his brother is up too; Dean was right though after a while Cass calls for our location followed by the whooshing sound of his arrival. He pulls a small piece of chalk from one of bags we have clearing the small table and begins to draw a symbol on it while telling us Anna's plan to kill Sam to stop Lucifer from taking him over saying it's for the best and only answer.

"Really? Anna?" Dean breathes, "I don't believe it."

From what they told me in short Anna was an Angel that they helped get her grace back when the seals started to break to let Lucifer out; now she sounds like an ungrateful and vicious bitch.

"It's true," the Angel says.

"So she's gone Glenn Close huh?" and I chuckle a bit making Cass look up from his work, "who's Glenn Close?"

I leave the men to it sitting on the bed, my feet and back ache something fierce and the more I'm up the more it hurts; Dean eyes me while I get comfortable, I know he's worried about me especially since my close encounter with Lucifer.

"So, the plan to kill me, would it actually stop Satan?" Sam asks.

"Sam don't go there," I growl, "we are not letting some psychotic Angel take you out."

Sam glances at me but doesn't say anything then looks at Cass again, "what do you think? Does Anna have a point?"

"No, she's uh Glenn Close."

I laugh a little at Cass trying to use a saying that he's not familiar with, Dean's shoulder's rise up and down as he laughs softly too but then things get serious again.

"I don't get it," he says, "we're looking for the chick that wants to gank Sam. Why poke the bear?

Cass stops moving now that he's finished, "Anna will keep trying. She won't give up until Sam is dead, so we kill her first." He reaches into our bags again pulling a jug of oil out then pouring it into a wooden bowl he also grabbed then starts to chant, "Zod ah ma ra la ee est la gi ro sa."