040 | Yunho | Never Let You Go

Angst | Heartbreak | Sad times

Warnings: Too many!! Swearing, heavy verbal and physical abuse. Spitting, hateful words about readers body image (nothing specific but it's still there). Degrading reader's intelligence. 

Synopsis: Readers Boyfriend is an abusive person. Yunho is our saver that gives great bear hugs. Honestly, I don't really like this but I've been thinking about this scenario for a while, so yeah.

Also this is not to make abuse look aesthetic nor romanticise it. This is purely for reading purposes. If you don't like it please block me.

Light shining everywhere, loud music blazing and chatting among colleagues

Light shining everywhere, loud music blazing and chatting among colleagues. An evening party to celebrate a new year for K-idols. You are grateful to be able to meet or catch up with anyone from different groups, both male and female. It was amazing, given you're only a dance teacher for most of these people, you don't get the closeness like this evening is giving.

"I'm going to just speak to someone and then we can leave." Your boyfriend spoke quickly, blunt and emotionless. Leaving in a second but not before demanding you to meet him outside in the parking lot. You sigh, agreeing before heading out. You didn't want to leave but deifying or biting back at him would lead to unspeaking actions. But that was what your relationship was, that's how it was supposed to be. right?

- Earlier that evening -

You and your boyfriend were walking towards the back entrance of the event hall after Luke finally finished his cigarette. He didn't want to leave you inside by yourself because in his words spoke I don't trust you to not talk to other males. You keep your arms crossed over your chest keeping in the warmth of your body, seeing your breath as you sigh quietly.

"So a little birdy told me that you've been with that ateez boys again." You heard him spit out his words, making your heart drop.

"Uh, what are you talking about baby? I-I only work in the same company, I would never–." You cut yourself off afraid of getting into more trouble. Tempting to lie to him was not the best but if he found out you were sneaking around to hang out with people, especially with males, you and them would certainly die.

"Don't lie to me." He stops dead in his tracks, making you turn to look at him. You try not to make eye contact as he walks closer to you, only becoming an inch away. He grabs your arm, making you flinch slightly at the sudden pressure.

"Aw, baby." He strokes your arm sinisterly, pulling your face up by your chin so you are forced to look at him in the eyes. He brings two fingers up to a strand of hair that fell in front of your face, pulling it behind your ear. A disgusted feeling hits in the pit of your stomach, feeling your jaw whimper at the feeling of the terrifying male towering over you.

"You know lying causes more trouble. Now tell me, am I not good enough? I know we don't have sex but that's because your body is disgusting and you don't satisfy my needs. You know I come first. So tell me why you must go around being a slut and sleep with them. And out of anyone, them?! it's like you are trying to make me mad." He pinches the bridge of his nose, spitting outswears and profanities. You stay frozen unable to find the words to say, too scared if you say something wrong you'll upset him further.