026 | Ateez React To Back Tattoos

Fluff | Comedy | Slice Of Life | Slightly Suggestive

「Synopsis」 : Ateez Reaction To Their idol Crush Or Idol S/o Having A Back/Spine Tattoo.

Paring: Ateez x Idol!Reader

[Warnings] : Tattoos, mentions of boners, all the boys are simps for the reader, the boys all have staring problems. 

Hongjoong - Black And Red Wings

- After being informed by your company that you were going to be working on an OST with Hongjoong for a new kdrama you were excited. But maybe not as excited or should we say as nervous as Joong. This boy is so happy he can hang out with you doing his favourite thing. Make music. Hours pass with you both in the studio and you start to shift every so often trying not to distract Joong but he noticed almost instantly. He would ask if you are okay and you will go a little red when you admit you have a tattoo and it was only just done a day ago and you're supposed to put cream on it but you can't reach it.

- "I can help you!" He would say so quickly making him turn bright red. You giggle with a smile thanking him for the offer before grabbing the cream out of your bag and lifting your shirt up. Now, this is when Hongjoong's brain will short circuit. As a man that has tattoos himself, he loves the idea of ink and seeing a grungy almost sketchy design of dragon wings in harsh black lines. Man of man he wanted to get down on one knee and marry you right that second. But through a red face, he helps you apply the cream, slowly losing his mind at how hot your skin is. He needs to ask you out before it's too late.

 He needs to ask you out before it's too late

Seonghwa - Planet Alignments

- Since you were San's sibling, you hung around with the boys often. From hanging out at home to sitting with each other in events like mama, and Kcon. But today you were hanging out with them at the dorm. Woo was, well he was being himself really. He was jumping around while playing games with Mingi and Jongho. San and Yeosang had stepped out to get some fast food when the incident happened. Woo jumped up in victory as he won a racing game but he didn't take into account that the coffee table was too close to him, making him spill the three cups of soda all over the floor, the counter and you. You sat up with anger and frustration. You tried to say it was okay but Wooyoung was trying his hardest over and over again to apologise.