032 | Yungi | Our Kitty

Fluff | Suggestive if you squint

Warnings: Cat!Reader, mention of a poly relationship. Reader calls Yunho and Mingi Master

Synopsis : Yunho and Mingi got a new kitten, that also happens to be their shapeshifting Cat Girlfriend.

"Who is behind you?" Mingi read out a comment that scrolls past the many ones showing on the side of his phone screen

"Oh, That's our new kitten." He turns around picking up the small creature. She purred lightly, bumping her cute little face against his big palm.

"Isn't she the cutest?" Yunho asked brushing his hand through her fur.

"Yunho and I thought I would be cute to get her." Mingi chuckled, looking through all the sweet comments their fan were sending on the vlive chat. The sweet cat took her little body and placed herself in Yunho's lap, taking her nap.

"Aw, cutee!" Mingi yelps at the overload of cute that he was witnessing.

"Well guys I think we are going to end it here, it's late and we should be getting to get now." Yunho waved.

"Yes goodnight, goodbye Atiny." Mingi gives a gummy smile picking up the small kitty, making her little paw wave bye to everyone. Yunho said his goodnights once more before switching the live-off. They both got up from the couch they were sitting on and headed to their shared room. The little kitty followed close behind.

Upon entering the room, the two males got into their PJs before settling into their own beds.

"Who are you sleeping with tonight kitty?" Mingi looked over at the small kitty sitting on the small desk facing the two beds side by side to each other. She let out a little meow before jumping off the desk. While she jumped her little paws turned from furry cuteness to small fragile palms, and her small back legs morph into two small silk ones. Her cute nose and face transform into a button nose with the soft features of a doll. The only cat-like part remaining, being her beautiful large ears and fluffy tail.

"I wanna sleep with both of my masters...please." She pleads giving both larger males sweet kitten-like eyes.

"You hear that Mingi, kitty wants both of us tonight." Yunho lets out a sweet chuckle.

"A little greedy tonight." Mingi ends. Yunho hops off his bed and climbs into Mingi's bed since it's noticeably bigger than Yunho's double. Mingi having a King that is. Her ears perk up as she watches her master move. Taking her turn, she jumps onto the bed placing her small self in the middle of both of them.

"Goodnight Masters."

"Goodnight Kitten." They both say giving her pets and kisses while she drifts off to sleep in their arms. Soon following her into their own dreamland.

46