111 | San | Red, Hot, And Wet

Mature | Suggestive

[Warnings] : Breast play. Body fluids. Humping. San is a bitch in heat. Swearing.

Okay, but Imagine San is complaining to you, almost in a begging tone, to play with your breasts

Okay, but Imagine San is complaining to you, almost in a begging tone, to play with your breasts. It's like he has no other thoughts but titties. Like he needed them in order to breathe.

You are sitting in bed, readying to go to sleep for the night, but very whiny San has his head in your lap groaning and huffing. His hands are clawing at the sheets, kneading them like a cat. He would be whispering things like 'please baby, just for a few minutes' or 'come on let me feel my precious babies'. God, he is obsessed with your boobs. You are a walking stress toy to him, and he needed to use you to his advantage. So when you finally agree, it's like heaven's gates had opened.

His hands grab the hem on your shirt, tugging the fabric off quickly—cause it would just be in the way if it stayed on—. His hands fit so nicely on your chest. He can see some of your soft plump fat fit between his fingers as he squeezes. Your nipples are pressed against his palm, poking him. He pinches, jiggles, and tugs on your flesh. He seems to groan and whimper more than you as if he is enjoying it more than you. Well, that may be more true than one thinks. He starts to get rougher, pinching your nipples, pulling them tightly making you gasp out. He whimpers in response.

"let me suck them." He said it so desperately, humping the bed like a dog in heat. He feels so overstimulated as you are, if not more. You needed to feel him every, not just on your breasts but inside you. He spread your legs wider so he could fit in between them, coming face to face with your plump tits. You let him have it, grasping his hair, tugging him closer. His lips latch on your left nipple, sucking harshly, making you let out a sharp, high-pitched moan. He moaned against your skin, swirling his tongue around your nub while he flicked your other nipple with his finger. He moaned against your skin, swirling his tongue around your nub while he flicked your other nipple with his finger. You whimpered at the painful pleasure, bucking your hips against his stomach. He felt himself coming just from his mouth being on you as he keeps rutting down. The feel of his length pressed between his legs and the mattress is too much and yet not enough. With you, the intensity of his orgasms doesn't decrease. His white seed bursts from the head of his swollen cock each time, making his thighs and belly sticky and soaked.

"S-San..." You feel the pleasure snap up your spine like an electric wire hitting water. He switched breasts, suckling on the right one, leaving the left dark red and bruised. He felt like he was going crazy as if he was going to explode from just feeling his lips around your plump boobs before pulling away with an audible pop.

"I'm sorry baby. I said five minutes but I can't need one more. Please, okay. Let me have one more minute. Can't help myself, baby, you feel so soft on my tongue, I just wanna―" He's sealed his lips around your nipples again, moaning loudly with you as he clamps down on your tit. "You got me horny and humping the bed like a bitch, fuck please baby. The things I want to do to you..."

"Fuck San!" You rasp out and he lets out a whine, pulling away and sitting back on his heels, giving you the perfect view of the mess he's made, your eyes growing wide when you see him reaching down to stroke his still hard cock. His thighs and balls glisten with his arousal as he squeezes his shaft letting some more of his cum spill down.

"I fucking love you." He panted.

684