135 | Yeosang | He Has Control

Smut

KINKTOBER DAY 8 : SENSORY DEPRIVATION

【Synopsis】 : You were his work of art, and he loved to watch you squirm under him.

Pairing: Boyfriend!Yeosang x Girlfriend!Reader

[Warnings] : use of a blindfold, rope, and restraints. Candle wax. Teasing. Pet names. Neck kisses. Breast play. Fingering. Clit play. Marking and biting. 

"Do you remember the safe word?" Your lover's voice rang in your ears, making you take a deep breath in

"Do you remember the safe word?" Your lover's voice rang in your ears, making you take a deep breath in. Your eyes were completely covered, and your limbs bound. You couldn't feel or see Yeosang, but you knew he wasn't far. Listening carefully to his voice as he walked around the bed, you noticed the slight sound of fabric hitting the carpeted floor. He must have taken the rest of his clothing off.

And oh, how right you were. Yeosang was completely naked, standing at the end of the bed while he watched you squirm at the feeling of nothing other than his gaze. You looked like a work of art to him. The most beautiful masterpiece ever created, and it was all for his eyes alone to see. He watched the way your skin was pulled against the tight red rope he had wrapped around your figure and the way your cheeks were red and your mouth was sitting agape, gasping for air as your eyes were covered by a silk scarf, falling slightly on your nose, restricting airflow.

Everything was in place, ready and perfect.

"Yes..." You finally answered the question he asked a few moments ago, suddenly feeling need and loneliness from not feeling his touch. Yeosang caught on quickly, climbing the bed slowly with an object tight in his hand.

"You ready then, my angel?" He asked, fingertips grazing your ankle moving at a snail's pace towards your thigh before stopping right at the top of your hips.

"Yes..." You simply answered again, trying your best to buck your hips, but it was no use. You felt his hand be removed from you, making your skin burn in an ache only he could satisfy. His touch was electrifying to you, feeling his hot breath pooling on your sweating body. More, more, more. Your brain shouted, but your mouth grew slack, only being able to mumble out moans and groans as you felt Yeosang finally place his thumb on your sensitive clit. But watch caught you off guard was an overwhelming sensation of heat.

Candle wax.

"Fuck!" You cursed feeling like you were going to come just from the warm liquid dribbling onto your hard nipples alone. You had tried temperature play in the past but none of it felt like it had now, it was like your senses were heightened ten-fold. Every circle of his thumb on your bud was ten times more sensitive than before, his sloppy kisses on your neck were sending a shiver down your spine that you never thought was possible and the way the hot wax dripped on your breast was something else.

It was like you were floating but falling at the same time. On the edge but far away. Your brain was scattered, and your hands tugged, begging to be pulled free. Your legs, which were snug against the bed frame, wailed as you felt your high approaching. Everything was too much yet, not enough. It was like a new agonizing pleasure. "Please, please, please." You repeated over like a broken record.

"It's okay Darling..." Yeo's voice got deeper if that was even possible. Leaning against your ear, his lips pressed themselves against your lobes. "Come for me, baby. Come on, my fingers."

He pressed his two fingers into your dripping hole all the while his thumb stayed flat on your button. He didn't stop the wax from dripping onto your tummy, and his kisses got more aggressive, biting and suckling harsh marks along your collarbone. You were gone for, and feeling him thrust at a pace that was just what you needed, you came crashing down quickly, all the while screaming his name over and over again.

678