038 | Hongjoong | Lonely King

Smut-ish | Suggestive | Fluffy | Angst

Synopsis : Teasing your husband might have been the best thing you could have ever done in your lonely marriage.

Type : King!Hongjoong x Princess!Reader

Warning : San touching Readers Thigh, Mentions about past, Fingering, making out, Dom Possessive Hongjoong with a side of Bratty Reader.

It was only the biggest event in the history of the kingdom. The lonely prince that became king from a tragic event, Kim Hongjoong, finally is wedded. His uncle finally persuaded him to get married, married for money that is. Hongjoong still remembers when his mother would tell him stories about finding his true love as she did with his father. The love was unbreakable and unconditional. But time caught up, love became a myth, and Hongjoong was alone. That was until he saw you. You were like an angel amongst men, as cheesy as that might sound. You were perfect, and then you were him. But not the way he wanted you. He wanted to court you first, swoon you, pick you up off your feet. Have real love, but an arranged marriage doesn't really scream true love.

So here he sat, on one of the garden chairs, watching as his brothers. Well, his knights that serve under his court. A bond fire blazing, wine and food arrayed over the large marble table. Hongjoong ordered for no one to bother him or his knights while they were out, leaving him in peace and quiet for a moment. You, his wife, sat on your chair, alone, away from everyone watching the knights dance and sing. He watched you from afar, his heart was beating so fast, he wanted to get to know you, to really love you. But you definitely weren't happy about the marriage, then again you weren't happy with your life in general.

Your kingdom was small but had power, your parents were strict, rude, and cruel. They didn't care about anything but the kingdom. You were the youngest of three, so you were never going to be queen in your kingdom. But that made you happy, you wanted to run away, live in the woods, be free, and being the youngest made that possible. That was until your parents sold you, so your kingdom could grow. You hated Hongjoong because he agreed. You hated Hongjoong because even despite all the weeks you've spent as his wife, you were falling in love with him. His smile, his charm, the way he would do anything to please you even if he doesn't directly say it or do anything.

But you still hated him and for that, you sit alone, watching all the boys have their fun. San was the first to move away from the group, taking a seat down next to you. You could smell the moonshine on his breath, his smile was gloriously plastered on his face. You smile back as he picked up a conversation. You were vaguely listening, as you catch your eye on Joong. He was staring directly at you and the flirtatious male that sits beside you. You turn your attention completely on San, touching his shoulder, giggling at his stories, giving Hongjoong a show.

His hand landed on your thigh, it was merely innocent, but to Hongjoong, it was like San just declared war. You continued this array of flirts and quiet whispers, making sure to glance over at Joong every now and again. He was furious, holding his drink tight in his grip. His knuckles turn white and his strength gets the better of him, shattering the glass in his grip. Silence fell seeing the glass everywhere.