004 | Wolf!Ateez x Bunny!Reader Pt.1

Supernatural | Romance | Suggestive | Wolf Au

Synopsis : Wolf Ateez find out their mate is a Bunny Hybrid

Type: Werewolf Ateez x Hybrid Reader (Gender-neutral terms are used)

Warnings: some angst, typical mate, alpha, possession. Seonghwa smoking, nakedness, Suggestive content. 

Part One of the Wolf x Bunny Series.

Hongjoong

He was angry, on godly angry. The pack was on their final legs. Feral wolves grew in numbers every hour. He has to do something soon. But he was tired. He is an Alpha without a Luna. A leader without his right hand. Running out in the forest, blowing off steam was just something he couldn't do, it wasn't going to make anything go away.

He shifted back, putting on the clothing he left in a tree. He begins to walk back to the house when a scent erupts in his nose. A scent of pull, desire, lust. His eyes glow in a low hue, he picks up his pace. He stops once he reaches the end of a small cliff. Looking down into a watering hole he spots you. Bathing under the moonlight.

You noticed him too, smelling him also. You lock eyes, feeling your heart race. He was your mate. A wolf... He tilts his head slightly, staring from head to toe. You try to cover yourself feeling exposed under his gaze. Your actions made him smirk, before stepping back a bit getting ready to jump. Maybe a night swim with his soulmate will finally let off his steam.

 Maybe a night swim with his soulmate will finally let off his steam

Seong Hwa

A ball for creatures to mingle. A ball for peace. The room was filled with laughter and happiness. Everyone was enjoying themselves, well everyone but Seonghwa. His parents dragged him here. He would have rather gone out to his hideout with his pack brothers, but he was stuck with rich duties. He was lucky to be able to slip away from them once they were deep in chatting with other guests. He quickly made his way out to one of the far balconies away from the crowd. Taking the bend he thought he would surely be alone. That was until he was stopped by a small rabbit hybrid sitting on the end of the railing. Swinging your legs, you looked out from the huge estate.