005 | Wolf!Ateez x Bunny!Reader Pt.2

Supernatural | Romance | Suggestive | Super Fluffy

Warnings: mention of blood, healing wounds, some kissing, a hint of suggestive topics, puppy love, pet names, sappy romance I swear it's crazy. mention of alcohol, disownment, this is just a whole lot of love.

Domestic Scenarios 

Hongjoong

"Awe Yun, You need to be careful." Hongjoong heard your giggles echo in the pack's estate. Entering the medic room he sees you, his Luna, taking care of his idiot brothers. You finished wrapping up the tall male's wounds before shooing him off. He gave his 'hello' to his leader before exiting.

"my my, taking care of the kids I see." He smirks, wrapping his arms around your waist, leaning his chin against your shoulder while you wash your hands of blood.

"Just an average Friday." You laugh in response. Ever since he met you, you became his shoulder to lean on, quite literally in this sense. You entered his world with ease, even though you weren't a wolf, and he loved you even more because of that. Giving light kisses on your neck, you hum at his affection. His hand grazed down your body to your cottontail, giving him a little squeeze.

"You have no idea how much I love you." He whispers just wanting to hold you, like this, forever.

"I could take a guess." You smiled as he suddenly turned you around, smothering you with love for as long as you both lived.

" You smiled as he suddenly turned you around, smothering you with love for as long as you both lived

Seonghwa

A game of cat and mouse, Hide and seek. No one was to be at his Home estate as his family was away on business. Seonghwa was supposed to be with them but once he found his mate, he became more confident, more forward, even if that meant they were more or less against it. But yet he would choose over anyone in a heartbeat.

"Where are you my beautiful Bunny." He cooed, walking down the large hallway. He could smell your scent coming from the direction he was walking. Smiling ear to ear he enters one of the guest rooms.

"Come out come out wherever you are..." He growls, stopping in the centre of the room. He tilts his head to the side, seeing two large bunny ears poking out from behind the big bed frame. Taking another step forward and then another he pounces behind the bed, grabbing you. But you slip away, laughing while you run away. He scoffed with a half-smile before running after you. He will catch you.