071 | Hongjoong | One More Time

Smut | Suggestive

Paring: Hongjoong x Reader

[Warnings] : Use of Sex Toys, lots of body fluids, multiple orgasms, reader has female anatomy but is written to be Gender Neutral. Pet names. Sir Joong.

Time was something you couldn't tell at this moment

Time was something you couldn't tell at this moment. You've been spread out on the bed for what seemed like hours upon hours with nothing on. Your boyfriend, had you tied up, unable to move, while he made you cum over and over on a new vibrator he had bought later in the week. He loves watching you cum. He adores the faces you pull, the noises you make, and of course, how your body squirms from the over-sensation of pleasure surging through you. He craved to watch you beg. Craved to see the tears form on your face as you plead to him saying you can't take another orgasm, but he would reassure you, saying you can and will take another.

"Joong!! H-Hongjoong!!" He added a dildo inside you but he wouldn't move it, letting it just sit still almost dangling... You felt so full, yet you needed more friction. But he wouldn't give it to you, instead, he turned the vibrator up to its highest setting, driving you over the edge, again.

"I-Please...I can't..." You cry, literally, still grinding your hips against the toy, feeling another high growing in your gut. As much as you say no more, in truth, you want this as much as he does.

"One more Angel, and then you can have my cock. Can you do that for me, baby?" His words were soft, and caring in nature. But you know all too well that hidden under his velvet voice was a sadistic mind filled with the desire to make you cum another ten or so times until he was satisfied. You nod to his request, making him climb next to you onto the bed, brushing your hair out of your face.

"Say it, baby." His voice was low and his eye, dark. You knew what he wanted, swallowing a ball of saliva you plead for him;

"Yes, Sir. Anything for you..."

366