058 | San As Your Boyfriend

Fluff | Suggestive

Paring: San x Gn! Reader

[Warnings] : San being a tease, Neck kissing, mention of Hickeys, Bruises, Bite marks, Hinting of being reader being a rope bunny, overstimulation, Dirty talk, high s*x drive.

This man can only be described as a big tease.Being your boyfriend gives him full leeway to become the world's biggest annoyance.And you are his target.He loves to push your buttons.He loves to always make you flusteredAnd he loves to make you beg for him to stop.Now he is not only just a teasing brat. No, no.He is a very caring and protective boyfriend too.He will make sure you are never uncomfortable and always take your emotions and thoughts over anyone else.Even before himself.let's face it, you have this man wrapped around your finger.Your wish is his command.He is a pleaser and lives to make those around him happy so if you are in need of something, you bet San will make it happen.He loves to cuddle you, especially if his face can nuzzle into your neck.He is a kissing machine and will try to always have his lips on you somehow.Even if that resorts to biting you.

Nsfw Following:

Speaking of biting, this man right here loves to mark you.Bite marks.Hickeys.Rope burns or bruises.San goes wild seeing his art pieces —as he would call them— on youHe will however try and listen to your whines to make sure the marks are in very visible places.But let's face it, you love his lips on your neck just as much as he does.Now don't get me wrong he is still just as caring in bed as he is in day to day.He will always make sure you are comfortable before anything else.Even when he is punishing you, you still will constantly check in to make sure you are happy.He will look at you with so much love and lust sometimes you can get confused which is which.Cause in secret (not really) this boy is horny 24/7 .His sex drive is so high you swear he is a Super Soldier (Marvel reference).He is an overstimulater and will make you cum over and over until he is satisfied.

"Come on baby, if you give me one more I'll untie you. Can you do that for me, please"

395