022 | Ateez as Greek gods

Fluff | Greek God Au

「Synopsis」 : Which God would each member be?

[Warnings] : Mentions of Food, alcohol, death, war, battle, etc.

Hongjoong - Athena

Athena is the goddess of battle strategy and wisdom. Identified in Roman mythology as the goddess Minerva. She was always accompanied by her owl and the goddess of victory. Athena's personality is a very dualistic one. At times she exhibits a very masculine aura; at others, she is the vision of feminine loveliness. Her attitude changes almost daily, depending on certain situations. She uses her wisdom to decide how she should react in a situation. Athena's special powers included the ability to invent useful items and crafts. She invented the ship, chariot, plow, and rake. She also invented many of the skills used by women in Ancient Greece such as weaving and pottery. She is a leader among Gods and mortals.

 She is a leader among Gods and mortals

Seonghwa - Thanatos

Thanatos, in ancient Greek religion and mythology, is described as the personification of death. Being the son of Nyx, The goddess of night. He was born to serve the dark. He would appear to humans and carry them off to the underworld when the time allotted to them by the Fates had expired. Most call him the grim reaper. His touch is gentle, likened to that of many. He is a soft and a friendly companion, never scaring a mortal. But Thanatos was believed to be merciless and undiscriminating. No matter who you were or what you were. He would never judge under the beliefs of his own personal morals. A gentle god hidden in the night.

 A gentle god hidden in the night