126 | Jongho | Cum, Sweat And Tears

Smut |  Pure Filth | No plot.

【Synopsis】 : Getting intoxicated with your very dominant boyfriend is proven to be a blessing in disguise.

Pairings: Sub!Jongho x Dom/Switch!Reader (Fem)

[Warnings] : Unprotected sex (oops) oral, begging, crying, pet names, mentions of alcohol and weed. Swearing. Jongho is pussy dunk woops.

 Jongho is pussy dunk woops

Whines. Panting. Screams. He was begging for anything and everything. Just a little more, your voice taunted him. Be a good boy and let go. He was shaking feeling his cock slip so deliciously into your mouth. His hips bucked, feeling his head spin from the alcohol and weed. He didn't expect to be in this predicament with your warm, wet tongue swirling around his tip.

"Please." His whimpers grew louder, tears threatening to spill down his hot red cheeks. You watched his face contort through your lashes as your hand pumped at a slow but steady pace. The filthiest noise came from your mouth as you slurped him up before making a pop noise as you let him go.

You lent down and kissed his tummy, lazily pumping him before stopping to sit up on your knees. "Having fun there baby?"

"God, Please." He repeats again too fucked out to think of anything other than your lips around his cock. "I want you, all of you."

You smirked, kissing his navel all the way up to his neck, then finally latching your lips to his. His muffled voice tries to escape but your abuse on his mouth conflicts with him. His mind is scattered, feeling the urge on exploding. You grab his cock again and he let out a hiss, feeling sensitive already from the edging. He's needed you so bad, needed you to make you, his. Completely.

"Please, please, please. Oh God, make me yours. I wanna feel your cunt―FUCK." He couldn't finish his sentence as he suddenly gasp out the whiniest noise you've ever heard escape his lip while feeling his cock slip deep into your wet pussy. You clench immediately, making his hiccup in desperation, mumbles and babbles spilling from his pussy drunk mind. "Fuck, fuck, nmugh, tight, w-warm. Baby ahh."

You've never heard him sound so desperate. Your sweet dominant lover, crumbling but your soft touch. His tears, and fucked out expression made your cunt flutter as you speed up, riding him harsh and rough. He hiccuped, cries and whales spilling from his lips as he felt himself cum deep inside you before he could alert you. "Fuuuckk.." You sighed slowing down before leaning down, giving him a slow, breathless kiss.

"Good Boy..." You whispered.

445