076 | WooSan | Yes Please

Suggestive | Idol Au | Fluff 

「Synopsis」 : Becoming friends with Wooyoung and San was the best moment of your life. But what if you began to start wanting more than friendship?

Paring: WooSan x Reader

[Warnings] : Teasing, mention of food. Pet names.

To say you all became the new talk in the K-pop community would be an understatement

To say you all became the new talk in the K-pop community would be an understatement. Fans from both fandoms were shipping the three of you. Some even said you were the missing piece in the WooSan puzzle. The stage collaboration your group had done with Ateez became one of the most iconic performances of the year. Even winning a performance award. And yes the part when you, Wooyoung and San had a dance break definitely was the root of all the fandom exploding with excitement, theories and of course Fancam edits.

You, Woo and San became inseparable. They were always coming over to see you at practice and making sure to bring you snacks cause one of their favourite things to do was feed you. And one day, fantastic news sparked, A reality show was selecting idols to join a "day in life" program. And of course, you all joined.

This meant you were getting to live with them and five other idols for a couple of months on the program. Play games, do trials and overall just live day to day with cameras following you around. And you weren't gonna lie, you enjoyed it every minute. Well, maybe not the twenty-four-seven filming but getting to spend your time with Wooyoung and San, was a dream come true. You cuddled with them on the couch while watching some movies. You cooked yummy food for you and the whole house—which everyone thoroughly enjoyed—. Stayed in on rainy days and played video games together. It was a little paradise away from the struggles of being an idol.

Sometimes you had to remind yourselves you were on camera, especially when San got a little too flirty with you. Teasing you a little too many touches lingering a little too long and Staring a little too noticeably for the camera. You swear he was going to kiss you one time, but he just smirked and walked off instead. It made your heart pound so hard you swore it was going to burst out of your chest. Fans were all over it though, laughing at how whipped San and Wooyoung were for you. Even created timelines and theories of your secret love affair with the boys. But in truth. There was no love affair, even though you began to crave them more and more. Teasing and lingering touches were all they were.

When the program ended and you all started to prepare for comebacks. You decided to hang out with the boys for the day since you finished filming earlier than planned. So here you were, playing mobile games with Mingi, which San and Wooyoung weren't happy with. They wanted your attention and you were giving it all to Mingi. So they needed to take things into their own hands. Before they go crazy.

Sending off the others—most of them just left anyway so they could go home or to the studios— Wooyoung told that he and San needed to the practice room for a couple of hours with no interruptions, saying they wanted to sharpen their moves for the choreo. But they knew what they wanted, especially with you involved. So the others were quick to leave, having lastly kicking Mingi out and telling him to; "Get lost, We need to have a chat with our Darling here"

"Darling Huh?" You smiled not moving from your position on the floor, staring up at them. Wooyoung crouched down in front of you, pulling you up from your chin. His fingers were warm against your skin. Watching him and San intensely, you notice San had moved over to lock the door. Your heart rate picked up the minute you heard the click of the lock.

"We don't like when you give all your attention to another guy." Wooyoung let go of your jaw to stand up straight, making you now sit up on your knees.

"So we want to show you where your attention should be." San finished Wooyoung's statement standing next to his band member. They looked so tall above you, towering. Making you feel small under their gaze. Your body was heating up and you squeezed your thighs together with a gulp.

"You want that? Do you want us?" And there is the question, the question you've been waiting to answer for months. The moment you met them you wanted them. But you waited, afraid they would feel odd at the idea of wanting them both. But in truth, it couldn't have been more perfect.

"Yes, please."

809