146 | MinHwa | Prove It

College Au | Smut | Brother's best friend's Au

DAY 19 : DACRYPHILLIA/CLIT PLAY

【Synopsis】 : late night conversations aren't supposed to end in sex... right?

Pairing: Mingi x Seonghwa x Choi!Reader [FWB?]

[Warnings] : Man handling. Clit play. Pet names. Dirty talk. Neck kisses. Fingering. Oral. Crying. Overwhelming amount of emotions leading to a type of subspace. Ass slapping. Making out. Sweet kisses. This is jut all over the place I'm sorry.

You couldn't recall the time but your hazy eyes and wobbly legs made it out to seem it was nearing at least three in the morning

You couldn't recall the time but your hazy eyes and wobbly legs made it out to seem it was nearing at least three in the morning. You weren't a morning person and neither seemed to be your body. But you couldn't sleep, no, you needed a glass of water before your throat shrivelled up on itself. You hummed and hared over it and in the end, you kicked up the blankets and headed to the kitchen. You had planned to down a bottle, waddle back to your room and lay staring at the ceiling until it was appropriate to officially get out of bed. That was until;

"I'm just saying I see no chance of that ever happening." Seonghwa's whisper, yelled through the dark home. You assumed he was in the lounge. Curious, you headed over to see what he might be talking about. Gazing into the room without detection, you notice Hwa sitting on the twin couch while another, scruff-haired, sits on the opposite couch. "Mingi..." He sighed, "I'm gonna lose my mind at this point."

"We could always just, ask." Mingi sounded as if he had discovered the perfect answer. But Seonghwa throwing a pillow in his direction says otherwise.

"For a dude majoring in social studies, you are stupid." Hwa tisked, leaning back so his head would drape over the top of the couch. You decided to step out and make your presence known, wanting to join and see what this oh, so terrible situation they seemed to have put themselves in.

"Ask who?" You responded making both men physically jump. Neither of them must have heard you when you were slamming the fridge before. Seonghwa suddenly sat up straight while Mingi reached for the pillow that was thrown at him. You raised your eyebrow a little, choosing to sit on the loveseat by yourself. Were they acting weird or was it just your imagination?

"Oh just school drama, don't worry about it." Mingi was quick to cut off any more questions. They were definitely acting weird, and you hated that. Most of the time out of all your brother's friends, Mingi and Hwa were the friendliest. They treated you like a person and not some little girl or 'San's Little Sister'.

"Hmm..." You didn't know how to respond that wouldn't turn into something sour. So you chose to just let it go. It's not like it was the first time one of your brother's friends cut you off because it was 'school-related' even though they were all in their second-to-last year in Uni while you had only just started. On top of that they treated you as if you were still this young eighteen-year-old. Most of them even forgetting you were twenty-one already.