185 | Yunho | My Kind Of Prize

Smut | Gamer Au

Day Two - Masturbation

【Synopsis】 : You couldn't wait any longer for your boyfriend to finish the match, so you decided to take matters into your own hands.

Pairing: GamerBF!Yunho x GamerGF!Reader

[Warnings] : Fingering. Swearing. Pet names. Dirty talk. Dominance play-ish.

Yunho was so concentrated on Valerant that he didn't even notice you walk into his room, let alone strip yourself bare only a mere foot away from him

Yunho was so concentrated on Valerant that he didn't even notice you walk into his room, let alone strip yourself bare only a mere foot away from him. You had grown tired of waiting for your boyfriend to finish his campaign. You weren't mad in any way, given you were a gamer yourself, but when you had died for the fifth time, you felt like you needed a little pick me up. The way Yunho grunts and growls into his mic, while your headphones were on full volume, was not helping your case. You had decided to play on opposing teams to test each other's skill set. But you missed being his teammate. He had only three more rounds until it was over, and you had died way back at the beginning, so you had to wait....

Stripping yourself of your sweats, you were left in Yunho's large hoodie and some cute panties. Your whole body shivered when the cool air hit the wetness that was forming on the soft fabric between your legs. Everything about your boyfriend got you riled up, including his physique, his voice, and his personality. He was perfect in your eyes. Taking a seat on the couch behind him, nicely out of his line of sight, your devious plan set into motion.

You sighed as you felt your finger dance around your aching clit, jumping slightly at just the little bit of pressure you gave yourself. You whimpered through a bitten lip, feeling some of the tension from the game slowly melt away. Your fingers weren't as god-like as Yunho but they'll have to do it for now. Pulling your panties to the side, you let a single finger slip into your soaked cunt. This caused you to tilt your head back against the couch cushions trying your damned hardest not to moan. Yunho grunted, mumbling something to his teammates. Fuck, did you wish he growled like that in your ear now. Just the image of him pounding into you deeply, with sharp controlled thrusts, made you weak. "Yu..."

You sighed, remembering the way he would throw your legs over his shoulders to get a better angle. Or the way he would slap your ass if you were just a little bit too bratty for his liking. In truth, he loved your bratty nature. Or dare you say, he loved taming it. Adding two more fingers into your pulsating hole, you could feel yourself creep closer to the edge, but you needed more. You needed to feel Yunho inside. You craved for him to empty a load or two, or three deep in you, that you'd be leaking for hours after. You needed- "What do we have here?"

You sat up quickly, seeing Yunho had turned completely around on his chair. His computer was logged off, and his headset was perfectly placed on its stand... How long had he been watching? Your fingers stopped pumping at the suddenly low tone your boyfriend grumbled, making your head spin in the process. You were so close, you just needed a little more and now you had stopped, causing the hairs on your body to stand up straight in an ache for pleasure. "Yun...P-please..."

"Oh no, baby, don't stop on my account I want to see how this ends," Yunho smirked, sinking more into his chair. His palm rested dangerously close to his crotch but he wouldn't touch himself, not yet when he was so hypnotised with the image in front of him.

"Yunho... I need you." You pleaded, desperate for some sort of relief. You shifted your ass side to side, spreading your legs wide in hopes to entice your lover to give you what you need but instead ... He laughed.

"You better make yourself cum, baby. Otherwise, you are going to be punished for this stunt you pulled." This time his tone switched from a low calming one to almost sinister and pissed off. Your eyes widened as he continued to speak. "I could hear your sweet little whimpers through my headset. You weren't exactly as quiet as you thought you were. What do you think our friends are gonna think? I wonder if they heard you over the mic?...naughty little thing aren't you?"

Your fingers had picked up the pace once again, feeling a tingle from Yunho degrading you. Every nerve in your body felt like it was on fire and Yunho was the one holding the match. Just a little more you thought, just a little bit. "I'm sorry Yuyu. I got so angry with the game. I wanted some relief... but I didn't want to bother you."

Your thumb pressed down on your thumb as Yunho rolled the gaming chair closer until he was only centimetres away from your dripping cunt. He could practically feel the heat coming off your body. Closing his eyes for the moment he took a deep inhale before smiling. "I could never be mad at you. Poor thing just wanted to cum... Come on, why don't you come right now? Do it for me, baby."

You kept the pace, moaning out little whimpers as tears swelled in the corners of your eyes. You finally fell over the edge as Yunho groaned, placing an open palm on your thigh, spreading your further. He watched you come undone around nothing, sticky slick dripping out of you as your high slowly came to an end. Your ears were ringing, and your vision was fuzzy. You almost wouldn't have heard what Yunho said if it wasn't for him grabbing your jaw so you would hazily stare into his dark gaze.

"There's my good girl."

997