119 | Wooyoung | Company

Angst | Fluff | Kinda Suggestive.

【Synopsis】 : Your father being injured has sent you into spiralling sadness. You couldn't think... So why are you begging your father's best friend for comfort?

Angst, Fluff. Kinda Suggestive.

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ: DBF!Wooyoung x Choi!Reader

[ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs] : Mentions of death. forbidden relationship. cuddling. comforting. forehead kisses. crying. depression. running away from your feelings. Wooyoung's in his early 40s while the reader is in her mid-20s. 6'0 "Big Beefy Wooyoung, hehe.

 6'0 "Big Beefy Wooyoung, hehe

The situation was bad. He knew it. You were vulnerable, in need of comforting words but alas, his body took over his movements instead of listening to his brain yelling at him over and over about how he would go to hell for what he was about to do. But when you called him, practically begging him to come over. How could he deny his precious peach?

The sound of his bike rumbled outside your front door, and the click of the door made you jump. You had only just stopped crying, but when you saw him turn the corner into the lounge room where you sat silently on the couch, your tears started to pour out again. He ran to you immediately, capturing you in a hug. You sobbed into his shoulder, clinging to his leather jacket. His warm smell of whiskey and pinewood made your heart soften. His fingers dance along your back, helping you to sit comfortably in his arms, all the while he whispers a little 'It okay' 'I've got you' 'Let it out'.

You knew calling him over was single-handedly the worst thing you could do this such a situation. But who else could understand you at this moment? Who else could take the pain you feel and turn it into comfort? "They said to give it three days..."

"It'll be okay..." Was that really all he could think of saying? It'll be okay? Okay? Since when were near-death experiences okay? He felt the pain weigh on him, too. This was his best friend you two were talking about. He grew up with him, and when they finally got back in touch, he found he had a daughter. You. But you were off travelling the world as soon as you hit eighteen, so he didn't meet you until you were fully grown. A young, mature woman.

An untouchable woman.

His best friend's daughter.

But oh, did he crave to hold you. Being around you whenever he could. Touch you in places where no one else could. No, he shouldn't be thinking such things. He shouldn't relish in the softness of your warm skin as he squeezes his rough hands against your hips. The way your fingers snaked into his shaggy hair or the feeling of your shaky breath begin to finally calm from his low hums.

"TIghter." You mumbled, trying to get closer to him. But it seems like you were as close as you could be, well that was unless he was inside yo―

"Tighter?" He hummed with a slight pip in his tone. You two had been playing a cat-and-mouse game ever since you met. Small touches here and there. Lingering stares. Sneaking around to have late-night talks that would ultimately end with you both feeling guilt and loneliness.

He could feel your breath on his neck as you nuzzled closer. "I missed your touch." You confessed. He grunted slightly, pulling you onto his lap, snaking his arms around your waist. Wooyoung finally let out a long breath, relaxing himself against you.

"I missed you too." He felt slightly guilty in his words. Feeling like shit that he has only come back from his long trip because of the news of your father. He didn't call and barely texted. It was like he was avoiding you. In truth, he was, sort of. Conflicting feelings partially made him leave. he was falling in love with you, and it scared him.

"Can you stay? Just for tonight, please, I don't want to be alone with my thoughts." You gulped, feeling like you were going to cry again. He ran a hand through your hair, kissing your forehead lightly.

"I'll stay for as long as you need."

686