077 | Jongho | Can't Take Anymore

Suggestive

Paring: Boyfriend!Jongho x Reader

[Warnings] : Mirror sex. Denied orgasms. Fingering. Clit play. Jongho is a cheeky little shit. Swearing. Dirty Talk. Power play. Switch/leaning subreader. 

He's got you crying, that's how long it's been

He's got you crying, that's how long it's been. He's holding you up against his chest in front of the mirror at this point because your legs won't hold you anymore. Jongho has one arm around your bare chest and the other deep in your cunt. He trusts in you ever so slowly and it's painful at this point. Yet it feels so good you want him to keep going, but you also want him to stop. You curse yourself for telling him to not stop in the talk before and now it's happening, you might be second-guessing. But not really. Cause the sight of you in the mirror is some image to him. You're breathing heavily, grabbing onto his arm that's wrapped around you so tightly, making you unable to run away from him. He has your feet spread apart so he has full access to your dripping pussy. He pulls his fingers out, circling your clit slowly and gently, smearing the wet slick with his two fingers. Your legs are shaking with hooded eyes. All you want is a sweet release.

"Keep your eyes open Honey. I want you to see how you look when you cum." His words were sweet. Loving even. But you knew even though he wanted you to watch, you were most likely not gonna have your release for another while. You can feel your nerves tightening and the warmth in your gut coming again. You're body tenses up, ready to cum but then like that Jongho stops altogether. The build-up was all for nothing...again. You squeeze his arm as you breathe in heavily.

"Fuck Jongho... please," you huff.

Jongho chuckles and begins kissing over the litter of marks he had left on your neck. He sucks at your purple and bruised skin. You could get off on this sensation alone. But it's not enough. You need him to move his fucking hand. Frustration is building up now and you want to touch yourself to finish. To finally ease your pain. You stare him down through the mirror while you try and bring your hand to your core but Jongho chuckles darkly, smacking his away.

"Okay, okay," he whispers in your ear. The hairs rise on your neck and a shiver runs down your spine. When he begins circling your sensitive clit again it sends a shock through your body. You get lost in the feeling of pleasure taking over your mind. Blurring your vision and you can feel your orgasm coming. Quicker than before and needier than the rest. But this time it was different this time with felt rushed, chaotic...

He stops again.

"Jongho, I swear to fuck," you curse at him.

He laughs this time. He laughs with his hand buried in your pussy. He lets go of your body, bringing his hand down your clit so he can thrust his fingers deep inside you while also circling your bud to give you maximum pleasure. "Oh is that how you want to play it now?"

"Make me cum or I'm gonna do it myself," You snap at him but it's light-hearted. He knows it. You were too good to disobey a punishment. And he knew you could go for another round, heck even two or three. But maybe he'll let you off easy. Just maybe...

"You wanna cum Honey?" He sits up, spreading your legs even wider so he can sink his fingers deep inside you. A smirk painted his face as he watches your body bend to his will through the mirror, if you wanted to cum, then so be it...

"You better start counting. You're in for a long night."

628