164 | YungiHwa | Suits and Bunny ears

All of this cause of that one Atz Instagram video.

Imagine Yunho, Seonghwa and Mingi, all of them dolled up in their expensive suits having just come back from an after party, having celebrated some new investments

Imagine Yunho, Seonghwa and Mingi, all of them dolled up in their expensive suits having just come back from an after party, having celebrated some new investments. You, their sweet girlfriend, was not feeling well, so you didn't attend. But man how you wished you did when you saw them all stumbling through the front door with loosened ties and bunny ears perfectly perched on top of their heads.

They looked absolutely delicious.

It didn't take long for them to start pampering you, kissing every part of exposed skin they could get to. The smell of alcohol and expensive cologne makes your head spin. All the boys quickly became obsessed with the idea of getting you to cum. A mission to fuck you until you pass out. Breed you like some pack of crazed rabbits. You were naked within seconds but the boys kept on their attire, only pushing their slacks far enough so they could pull their cocks out.

Mingi would be laying spread wide, on the couch with your lips wrapped perfectly around his thick shaft while Seonghwa sucked on your clit and Yunho thrusted his fingers, knuckles deep inside you. Your fingers were tightly wrapped around Mingi's tie, tugging as you and feeling your tummy tingle and twist. You came three times before the boys were willing to change position. And when they did, your hands were clutching the cushions around your head while Seonghwa had your legs over his shoulders, bottoming you out. The way the bunny ears flopped in front of his face with his long black hair sticking to his forehead made you whimper and the fact Yunho was trying his best to distract you by sucking harshly on your breasts.

Mingi was sitting on one of the love seats watching the whole ordeal with his cock tightly in his grip. Everything was so overwhelming, to the point you were becoming a babbling mess. "Bunny..."

"What was that Baby?" Yunho sat up, glancing quickly at how Seonghwa thrusted slowly into you before looking back at your scrunched-up expression.

"Bunnies." You repeated, moving your hand up to tug his ears slightly, patting his head. He had to laugh, Seonghwa then joining in with a sinister smirk attached to his growl.

"Yes, baby. We are your bunnies. And guess what..." He leaned down, moving your legs to wrap his waist so he could kiss along the shell of your ear "Bunnies like to breed. So hold on tight."

And you did just that.

439