075 | San | Late Night

Suggestive

Paring: Security Guard!San x Reader

[Warnings] : Making out, neck kisses. Choi San in a wet suit.

 Choi San in a wet suit

He was late, again. Glancing at the clock for the fifth time tonight, you realize that the hour hand is just getting closer and closer to eleven pm. What is taking him so long? You coddle back down onto the couch and open your phone, scrolling through endless news and media. It's two to eleven when the apartment door opens. You sit upright on the couch to look over the headrest. San looks tired and his hair is dis-levelled. His face is flushed and he's breathing heavily. You hold your phone closer to your chest as all you can do is stare. His security uniform, a usually plain grey shirt and black slacks are wet and held tightly to his skin. You can feel your own face redden and all of the insults you were gonna send his way disappear from your mind.

San finally notices you across the apartment staring at him. A deep chuckle releases from his throat and explains, "I had to chase a thief down two blocks. In the rain. Five minutes before we closed."

"Are you okay?" You ask simply.

San takes off his shoes and then goes for his jacket. He shrugs it off, revealing the wet shirt stuck to his skin. The alright tight-fitting uniform is now showing everything underneath. A light smile comes to San's lips as he strides over to you. Well aware of what he's doing as he undoes the first two buttons of his shirt.

"You been waiting here for me?" He says lowly as he leans over the couch to you.

You lean back slightly, but he keeps coming. He climbs over the couch, his eyes still on you and leans over your stiff body. You drop your phone on the floor and you can't help but place your hands on his chest. He looks down upon you with his damp hair falling over his face. Something awakens in you seeing him wet in his tight uniform. It's late, but you do not care.

Grabbing the back of San's head, you bring him down into a kiss that quickly gets heated. With the hand still on his chest, you begin undoing the remaining of his buttons with your nimble finger. You pull his tucked shirt from his pants, dragging your fingers up his still-wet body. San leaves you gasping as he pulls away from the kiss. But he comes back down and litters kisses down your neck to your collarbone. You feel light in the head and you're breathing heavily. You go for his belt but he stops you with a tight hand around your wrist.

He looks back at you. "We don't want to wreck my uniform, now do we?"

462