064 | Seonghwa | Enchanted Pt.1

Fantasy Au | Fluff | Gore | Suggestive 

「Synopsis」 : One day when a far away kingdom gets attack a brave knight fights to save his homeland but what if he ends up nearing death only a fae can save him...

Paring: Badboy!Knight!Seonghwa x Fae!Reader

[Warnings] : Violence, heavy gore, blood, weapons, animals dying, near character death, making out.

The enchanted forest just on the outskirts of the kingdom was one of the most ancient and powerful places you could ever visit

The enchanted forest just on the outskirts of the kingdom was one of the most ancient and powerful places you could ever visit. The thick forestry was home to many magical beings, ranging from fairies, fae, nymphs, druids and more. If you walk fifteen minutes into the giant trees, you can spot a crystal clear waterfall that is said if you swim in it, a water nymph will appear and grant you wishes.

If you cast deeper inside, as the forest becomes denser, you can find a cave that houses a griffin. It has spoken he is sound asleep waiting for his master to awaken him from his enchanted slumber. The forest is beautiful inside and out but never tread too far, it may be magical and gorgeous but it's a dangerous land. The creature that hides inside can be seductive and lure you into an early gra—

"SAN! WOOYOUNG! Stop scaring the kids." King Hongjoong called from across the classroom. The young prince and princess stared in shock hearing the horrors of the forest just beyond their bedroom.

"Uncle Joong, can you tell us about the forest? Haven't you been in there yourself!" The young princess smiled at him, intrigued by the stories that were whispered in the castle. Hongjoong just chuckled, leaning against the large door frame. The two knights that were telling the stories also anticipated what their leader might say.

"Well, there was this time when—My lord three or more large wolves have entered the outskirts of the kingdom," Yunho calls out with three other knights following him close behind, Mingi and Yeosang, Jongho look out of breath having to try and keep up with the giant and his long legs.

San and Wooyoung told the kids to go find their father, Hongjoong's brother from another kingdom and wait until the threat is going. Hongjoong rounded them all up heading straight for the large entrance gates.

"Wait where is Sargent Seonghwa?!!" Hongjoong called, looking among the knights present.

-

Treading through the thick grass, Seonghwa wipes his brow with a bloody hand in hopes to remove the blood off his face. But it just ends up smearing it more. His armour is scratched and some of it has been torn off. His chest was exposed, but he kept his shield close, to make sure he didn't get a jump on himself.

"Where are you..." He gritted his teeth, holding his sword tightly in his grasp. He already managed to slaughter two of the rage-filled beats, but he became unsure how many exactly were left. A stick snapped behind his back, making him turn at all the speed he could conjure. But it wasn't as fast as he would have liked, being tackled down by a large black wolf. Its teeth were a mix of black, red and yellow, breath stunk of death and eyes were pitch as the night sky. It was hungry and Seonghwa was its prey.