163 | Alien Yunho and his glowing slime

Anonymous asked:

I read your alien Yunho fic and I was curious about slime. Like what if the tentacles were covered in slime and it gets all over you and it glows blue so in the dark yunho can see all his slime all over your body.

-

oh my god, I'm so going to write something longer for this, but in the meantime, I'm thinking about how hot it'll be....

You had just put the ship on autopilot as you were getting ready to head to bed. You were in deep space alongside your crew on the way to a mission. So you knew someone would get up within the hour to check the cockpit and ship vitals.

But as you headed down the hallway, you noticed Yunho's door was cracked open. Which was odd because of how private his species is, so he would never give the chance for an outsider to see his nest. You, of course, being a nice captain, was about to just close the door and be done with it. But when your eyes locked on Yunho spread out in the middle of his large bed with his thick tentacle wrapped tightly around his angry cock. He was a panting, sweaty mess, and since there was only a lone night light on his side table lighting the room. You can see all this low glowing blue slime covering almost every surface.

Turns out Yunho went into a type of breeding season without telling anyone. And since his species needs a mate for complete satisfaction, all he sadly has to do is keep coming until he either passes out or the week of the rut ends. You felt bad, one for spying on him while he was so vulnerable and two because you couldn't help but feel so turned on by the way he was whimpering.

One thing led to another, and you would slip into the room, strip yourself of your clothes, and join him to 'help' of course. He was shocked for maybe five seconds before completely letting his mind shut off into nothing but lust, attacking you with kisses while a pair of tentacles held each ankle, spreading your legs wide for him to slip in between. Another one holding both wrists above your head and two more ripping your clothing into little pieces. His freakishly long tongue would be in your mouth playing along with yours before slipping down your throat, making you gag ever so slightly.

"Pretty mate. Gonna fuck my eggs into you." Yunho was gone at this point, he knew you were his mate but he had been afraid to tell you. But there was no turning back now, so with that, he'd fuck at least three small tentacles into your soaked cunt, and one in your ass for good measure. All his slime was covering you in no time.

The long appendages that were playing with your breasts had covered your nipples with the blue glow. He would moan, feeling his tentacles against your gummy tight walls, letting his slime leak inside you with every thrust, coating your pussy lips and backside. He was on a mission to cover you completely. Make you his completely. He wouldn't last long though, his cock that he was still pumping with another two different tentacles—how many does this fucker have—they would squeeze his cum out quickly, letting it paint your tummy, chest and some of your neck. But the best part that you didn't know about. His cum glows too. So when he finally fucks you with his huge thick alien cock, pumping your full after every orgasm he has, you'll be successful filled with his hot blue glowing sperm that also concealed his eggs...

Wonder if a human can get pregnant from an alien? Hehe

627