118 | Mingi | Mission Accomplished

Suggestive | Fluff | Dystopian Au

【Synopsis】 : Mission after mission Mingi grows impatient with your teasing and tonight he wanted nothing more than you see you fucked out and begging for him in the bar you just fought in.

Pairing: Cowboy!Mingi x F.Reader

[Warnings] : Making out, Fingering, Oral (Reader Receiving). Dirty talk. Swearing. Public sexual activities. Mentioning about railing/fucking the readers brain out. Pet names.

Stalking through the streets, gun tightly in your hand while you scope out your next target, was something you thrilled for

Stalking through the streets, gun tightly in your hand while you scope out your next target, was something you thrilled for. Listening closely to your surroundings, taking steps lighter than a feather. You were a born killer, and it made Mingi swoon every time he gets to see you in action. The way your body moves, the sharpness of your eyes, peaking through on the top of your bandanna that covers your face. You were perfect, untouchable, ruthless, and most importantly his.

You both just took out an entire bar filled with goons and undercover cops. Not one of them stood a chance when paired with the two of you. Mingi had moved all the bodies to the corner while you searched the tills and cupboards behind the bar, looking for the tip-off that you two were going to be there. And soon you found it tucked nicely under a couple of hundreds in the register. You put the money in your pocket along with the note, cause let's face it, what are dead people going to do with the money. Better you than some other scumbag coming here after you to take it.

You wiped your face with your sleeve, noticing there were blood speckles all over your cheeks and forehead. Mingi was watching you the whole time out the corner of his eyes, watching you steal, watching you nonchalantly wipe another man's blood off your perfect face. Maybe he was fucked up but he couldn't help but find it extremely hot. You were walking power and confidence and Mingi wanted nothing more than you worship the ground you stood on. He had to continuously stop himself, from taking you in most places. When you fought off some goons a week ago he had to calm himself from wanting to pin you again the nearest wall and fuck your brains out. One time some lone fuck head tried to jump you and him in an alley and you knocked him out with one perfectly timed jab to the windpipe. Mingi tried so hard not to get on his knees and taste you until you were screaming.

Maybe you fighting off men made him horny...scratch that. It definitely made him hard.

"Min can you help me, I don't know if I got all the blood off." You spoke so innocently like you didn't just kill five or six men. God Mingi's head is dizzy. He walked over to you a little too quickly, which you noticed and chuckled slightly at it. He was quick to get to see if everything was okay. Also making sure there were no injuries since he was there. He might as well check.

"You're all good." He smiled, taking a step back so he wasn't so close to you. Otherwise, he might just combust from the smell of your seductive perfume alone. You seemed to notice his actions, taking a step forward as he took another step back. And so a dance begins. Every stride you took was repeated until his legs hit the pool table behind him. He was stuck between the table, and you had to smirk at it.