121 | Seonghwa | A Beautiful Creature

Smut | Angst | Fluff | Fantasy Au

【Synopsis】 : War is the only thing filling your worlds. And yet, with such darkness, grows a light.

Pairing: Orc!Seonghwa x Princess!Fae!Reader

[Warnings] : Mention of war and violence. Mention of sex, Fingering. Seonghwa is very (and I mean very) big. Monster Seonghwa. Mention of death, killing. Shitty family. 

The magical world you called home was supposed to be the most beautiful place, but in truth, the softness and awe of nature hid away the truth

The magical world you called home was supposed to be the most beautiful place, but in truth, the softness and awe of nature hid away the truth. Hid away the wars, the rivals, the dammed. You were a fae, a creature of beauty and grace. You were betrothed to marry another fae as soon as days ended. But here you are, slipping away where no one could find you, so you could see your secret lover. The love of your life.

You soon became tangled under thick sheets in his extremely large bed. His huge body cased yours in a comforting embrace, dotting you with his every breath. His big fingers grazed over your soft skin, his lips sliding along your neck. His tusks that point out on his lower lip send shivers down your spine as they met your flesh. You couldn't remember how many times you heard your lover whisper 'I love yous', or how many times to brings you to seeing stars with his tongue, fingers or his cock. he was perfect in every way.

"I don't want to marry another fae." Your head lay on Seonghwa's broad chest as he draws shapes into your back with his fingertips. "I want to be with you..."

You knew your parents would imprison you and most certainly kill Seonghwa. Your kind and his were at war and had been at war for more than a hundred years, and if someone ever found out about the princess of the fae king and queen being in love with an orc in the knight's court of the orc kingdom, were would most definitely be done for. Seonghwa kissed your forehead lightly, trying to settle your painful thoughts.

"The day I found you. Needing help from the minotaur. I knew." His words softened, making you lean up to look at him. His dark eyes stared at you with intensity "I promised to love you forever, and that's a promise I indent to keep."

But something in him knew this own little slice of heaven wasn't going to last. You were a princess, and you were bound to get married soon enough, but yet he opened himself to you and fell for your cuteness. Fell for far for you he would do anything for you. He's done so much in his life that was far worse than barbaric. He has stolen, pillaged, and killed. Your kind and others, heck even his own. He was not a good creature, yet, here you are, looking at him with devotion that he knew he doesn't deserve. You could tell he was broken, lost, just as much, if not more, than you. you've experienced such polar lives, yet... you both understand each other's pain. you were just the same as you were different.

"I could see the worst part of you and still think you are the most beautiful creature I've ever met. You might not be fae like my father would want. But you were perfect to me. I want a life with you and you alone. I love you, Seonghwa."

He couldn't help but let out a slight airy chuckle. Now he was even more sure that he didn't deserve you, but in a world so dark and full of bloodshed and fear. He is glad he got to see the light, have his own place to call home, and have love and devotion. He was going to marry you. He needed to have you forever. And maybe not today, or even a month from now. But one day, before the last Sun. You both will see the light shine in your world, and one day, the war would end.

683