098 | Hybrid!Ateez Wants To Breed Their s/o

Smut | Fluff | Angst | Suggestive | Fantasy Au 

【sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs】 : Hybrid!Ateez wants to breed their mate in order to start a family.

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ: Ateez Hybrid Members x Hybrid Bunny Readers

[ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs] : mention of a nest. Hints of car sex. Hints of bathroom sex. Seonghwa is a sucker for cockwarming. Yeosang just wants to see you full with his um...cum... Swearing. Sans reaction is a little bit more angsty. Woops. Accidental pregnancy. Getting pregnant out of spite. Some shitty talking about shitty family.

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 - 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞

Hongjoong always knew he wanted kids the moment he became a leader. His dream was to be labelled a strong leader and have a powerful son or daughter to prove it. So when one of your heats came around, he was surprised and also glad it was during his mating season. And from what he was told when a bonded pair was going into heat at the same time, it meant perfect breeding time. And he was going to make the most of this situation. Pampering you, making you comfortable in your nest before using his strength to completely ruin you in the soft sheets over and over again until you were nice and full of his knot.

"You're going to look so beautiful carrying around our foals, baby. Like the goddess you are."