160 | Yungi | Why So Tense? Pt.2

Smut | College Au

[Synopsis] : Your professors just want to help you learn and gain knowledge. Your first lesson happened to be very educational...

Pairing: Professor!Yunho/Mingi x Student!Reader

[Warnings] : Age gape (reader is in her 20s while Yunho and Mingi are in their late 30s). Swearing. Dry humping. Oral. Deep throating. Pet names. Semi-public sex. Fingering. Dirty talk. Slight power play. Heavy cum play, saliva and fluids cause I lost control. IM SORRY. Filming, mention of taking photos. Reader is curvy and beautiful. Unprotected sex. Piv. Yunho and Mingi are huge!! Beefy men! Hehe. Some mxm and hints of prior seggy times with one another. Whoops what can I say I'm a yungi supporter. Also these two like to use terms that could consider the reader to be a "toy" of sorts. Which she is not and the boys do like her more than that I just got carried away like I normally do when I write things at 2 in the fucking morning. Oops.

Part one located on page 138

You gasped loudly, Yunho's large hands slamming you onto the desk

You gasped loudly, Yunho's large hands slamming you onto the desk. Mingi had lifted you up off your chair, ripping your panties down while pulling up your skirt. It all happened so fast. Legs spread, Yunho's hot clothed crotch humping against your aching core. Your hands gripped the edge of the table, vaguely hearing both men whisper and chuckle. You felt so exposed under their gaze even though you were mostly clothed. Mingi's deep chuckle caught your attention, making you shiver. "Look at that. She's leaking down her thighs." Mingi squatted down beside you, snaking his hand along your plump flesh. Picking up some of your juices that had spilled down towards your ankle. You had practically come just from them throwing you around like a rag doll. Yunho's hips snapped against you, letting you feel his growing erection. He let out a groan, feeling your slick seep onto him.

"Fuck I might just nut humping this desperate cunt." Yunho gulped, his hands digging deep into the skin on your hips, creating crescent shapes from his nails. Your ears were ringing, as you felt so overwhelmed and they hadn't even touched you where you needed them yet.

"Min..Yuyu.." You gasped, suddenly hearing a loud clank of a belt buckle. A hand gripped your chin, letting your wide eyes see Mingi's cock leaking pre-cum on his exposed tummy while he held the hem of his shirt up.

"Be a good baby and open up." he let go of your chin, moving to pump his dick, tapping his red tip against your sealed lips. You opened up obeying every word both men gave. Flattening your tongue, you let Mingi's large girth slide into your wet, warm mouth. "Fuck that's it, baby. Take every. Fucking. Inch."

Your jaw went slack, stinging slightly as you tried not to gag. Mingi's moans quickly filled the room, and he knew if they continued, they would only get louder. So he bit down on the fabric of his shirt he had been tightly gripped in his hand. You could feel him in your throat as he kept his thrusts slow and steady.