144 | Seonghwa | Move

Smut

【Synopsis】 : You needed him, any part of him. But Seonghwa wanted to see you squirm. To see you cry and beg for him to satisfy you.

Pairing: Boyfriend!Seonghwa x Girlfriend!Reader

[Warnings] : Handcuffs. Begging. Swearing. Pet Names. Squirting. Cum Eating. Bruising. Crying

You lost track of time, whether it's day or still night

You lost track of time, whether it's day or still night. All your mind could focus on was the powerful man in front of you. Your hands were bound to the bedpost by cuffs, feeling the redness and ache on your skin from the metal and rubber. Bruises were sure to form by the morning.

Your voice was becoming horse from the extreme amount of whimpering and screaming Seonghwa caused. He didn't need the use of toys or large appendages. But the sheer technique. He was a patient man, and he secretly loves to edge you. The feeling of you desperately squeezing him of the way you would beg for him to stop teasing, but in reality, you loved it as much as he did.

"Seong." You moaned for him like it was the only thing you knew what to do. His cock was so deep inside you, you could feel him in your tummy. But he didn't move. He just sat on his calves with your legs dangling on either side of him. He watched you squirm bucking your hips, trying to get any friction but he did not budge. His thumb comes down to your clit and pushes slightly but never moving, making you lose it even more. "Please, please, please."

You cried, literally started crying wanting nothing more and more and... "Fuck!" You whimpered, feeling him pull his cock out making you gasp. His sinister chuckle echoed around the room as shuffles around the bed caught your attention. You tried to sit up but your arms were so wobbly so you panted slightly trying to catch your breath. "H-Hwa?"

"Shh patients Darling. Be a good girl and stay still." His voice was deep, husked. His eyes were dark and filled with desire. His fingers slide along your slit, picking up some of your juices to put it in his mouth, letting his tongue wrap around his digits. Your eyes never left him, watching him intensely. His smirk has you shivering, watching him pull his fingers out with a pop. "I could taste you for hours."

You've never seen Seonghwa so sadistic before so in control. He would always do as you pleased and treated you like a princess whenever you were intimate, but being at his mercy has made a new desire pool in your tummy. One to always please him, dot on him. Make it known you are his and only his. To use, to tame, to control. Bend you to his will. Call it toxic, but you wanted more.

"Please." You pleaded yet again, wanting that sweet relief Seonghwa had been promising for being put in this position. His fingers entered your dripping cunt making you sigh, his pace wasn't fast but enough to make you hum in approval. His other hand came up to your clit, rubbing close circles. It was everything you needed and when Seonghwa picked up the pace you felt your panting and gripping onto the sheets below you. Seonghwa's voice echoed around you, that dark chuckle again, making your tummy feel strange. For the first time tonight, he listened to you, picking up the thrust of his fingers slightly, drawing more pleasure from you. You broke into a sob, moaning over and over again you felt the band in you snap but something felt different.

"Holy shit," Seonghwa swore, watching as you came all over his hands. Your juices gushing out of you as his pace never stops. You swore like a sailor while your legs shook, and it made Seonghwa grins with lust. You've never squirted before. To be far, you thought you'd be able to do so. But here you were soaking the sheets and your lover. Seonghwa suddenly felt the biggest urge you get you to squirt again and then some. It became a mission. And he was going to spend the whole night if he had to, seeing how many times he could get you to cum. "This is going to be fun."

700