The game. [52]

N
Friday. Dance teacher was out for today, so the dance students just sat and watched Cheer, because today was important. What was today? The football game. Luz wasn't exactly, thrilled for today? But she did feel good that this was her first out of home game.

Amelia, Skara, and Amity were the ones trying to impress Luz at the moment, the witch actually really impressed with Amity. "Go Amity!" Luz cheered.

Gus elbowed her, "It's their job to cheer."

Luz ooed, "Right. Oops-"

Amity snorted, and facepalmed. Luz nervously laughed, the teacher shushing everyone, "Alright, we got to get this BEFORE the game. Now, from the top!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz went home with Amity again, Alador having brought Ay over, as well as Mattias, but they wanted to talk about designs. Amity just watched them talk, Luz being very insistent to involve Amity to know if she would want to wear them. "She models, not decides-"

The witch shushed him, "My mother always told me to wear what makes me comfortable. When I was with my father, I wore what he told me to, and I like to have freedom. Amity gets to decide if she wants to wear it, or not. If she doesn't, I take back the designs."

Alador glared at her, "Besides, why make something she won't wear out of work?" Luz smiled sweetly.

Amity smiled softly, resting her head in her palm, hiding her face as she felt a blush creep on to her cheeks. Alador hesitated, "Amity..Come check these out."

The younger human shot up, going over to the desk they were looking and making designs. Luz moved aside for Amity, the human examining the design. They were all amazing, but she would only wear two of the eight. Those two she liked, were Luz's. The witch knew what Amity felt comfortable in, so she designed a few things off of that!

Amity pulled those two papers out from the pile, and offered them to her dad. Alador examined them, and yes, they did look gay, but they were amazing.

The first design was a suit like dress. The tail was kind of the dress part, but it was a pink to purple petticoat layering. The ends were to be lined with black, maybe white. The suit like part was black, white undershirt, with a purple bowtie, and a white lining, this part being connected with the dress part. A skirt was meant to be worn with it, but almost anything would fit with it.

The second design was with a pair of overalls. Since it was fall, they were brown, with orange leaves patterned on. The shirt to go with it, was a fox sleeping, and a white backing. Amity thought it was hecking cute and since Luz designed if for her, she'd wear it.

Alador nodded slowly, "That type of clothing is what makes you.." Alador hesitated. "Comfortable?"

Amity nodded, "It feels nice to wear. Doesn't hurt or feel tight, just makes me feel a bit more me."

Ay ooed, "That nice. I make this time. Luz come with. She good."

"Me good? At sewing?"

Ay nodded, "Yes. You good. We go home weekend. You help. We make together, be ready Monday."

Luz shook her head, "Oh no no, not today! I'm going to be here for Amity tonight, so I can't be out of town til the games over." Luz stated.

Amity took her hand, "No, it's okay. You don't have to go."

"I want to go."

"You don't need to."

"But you do."