No Problem | Tyler Joseph

So, this is my first imagine. As you'd expect, it's not very good. I've edited it a million times and I feel like I can't get it just right. So, I'm leaving it the way it is. If you don't particularly enjoy this imagine, just keep scrolling - they get better.

Summary: You're standing in the mosh pit at a TØP concert when something... surreal happens.

QOTP: Have you ever been in a mosh pit?

Word Count: 495

You're at a Twenty One Pilots concert, and you've never been more pumped than you are right now. You're close to the stage, right in front of Tyler's mic stand. He moves around the stage, but he's mostly standing there.

Now is the part of the show where they do the drums in the crowd, and, surprisingly, Tyler positions himself right where you are. You reach up and help to hold him along with the fans around you, though you can only reach his foot.

Meanwhile, Tyler is having the time of his life. He's also multitasking; singing, playing an instrument, and thinking about the extremely cute fan in the front row.

You.

He keeps stealing glances, which Josh, somehow, has noticed.

He's stressed - I mean, when will he ever get the chance to talk to you? Ironically, this is what fans fret over when thinking about him and Josh.

Anyway, Tyler does the best he can do, and stands where you are when it's time to do the drums in the crowd. He looks down and sees you holding his foot.

Throughout the drum part, he tries to focus on drumming. That is, until he starts falling. His left leg goes farther into the crowd than his right, and he desperately continues playing; people have helped him up before. Apparently, that will not be happening this time.

They do try to help, though, but it causes him to flip over and fall face first into the crowd.

On top of you.

Luckily, the crowd trying get him back up slowed his fall. Also, he probably weighs 100 pounds soaking wet. Okay, 120. But that's pushing it.

Both of you are completely shocked, the breath knocked out of you. Face wise, you're mere centimeters apart.

"Hi," you say, mentally cursing yourself.

He smiles, "Hi."

He awkwardly gets off you and security comes over to get him back on stage, but he stops them and turns back to you. "I'm-I'm sorry for falling on top of you... Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine," you stutter. "Are you okay?"

"I'm, uh, I'm alright," he replies nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "I feel like I need to make it up to you somehow. I mean - I fell on top of you."

"No, you don't-"

"I do," he insists, "Do... do you have a backstage pass? For the VIP stuff after the show?"

"No..." you reply, awkwardly shrugging.

He grins. "Now you do."

"Th-Thanks."

He winks. "No problem."