Your Song | Spencer Reid

Every time I hear this song now, I think of Spencer Reid...

Summary: Your song...

QOTP: Which season Reid is your favorite?

Word Count: 350

You're driving to store with Spencer; he's off work for the weekend and he wants to spend time with you, his wife, regardless of where that may be.

As per usual (when he's home), he's driving and you're controlling the radio. After a song you particularly like goes off and one you don't necessarily enjoy comes on, you change stations.

And lo and behold: Justin Timberlake.

"Sexy Back".

Immediately, you turn up the radio; this is your song.

The first time this song came on the radio, you turned it up and sang every word, which of course made Spencer laugh so hard he nearly crashed the car. And since then, you've sang it whenever it came on. No matter who was in the car (that time you were going to a Doctor Who convention with Garcia was a riot).

"Okay, you do Justin's parts and I'll do Timbaland's," you say.

He scoots back in his seat, preparing himself.  "I'm bringin' sexy back."

"Yeah."

"Them other boys don't know how to act."

"Yeah."

Spencer, then, breaks and starts laughing (a new record). He calms himself down, only to lose it again when you overdo the "Take 'em to the chorus!"

"Come here, girl."

"Go 'head, be gone with it."

You break then, giggling, composing yourself while he continues.

"Go 'head, be gone with it."

"VIP."

"Go 'head, be gone with it."

You're a class act, him trying to ignore the vulgarity of the lyrics and you being a Grade A rapper in the passenger seat. Lafayette is shook.

And then, sadly, Spencer pulls into the parking lot and turns off the car, which shuts off the radio.

"No!" you complain. "We didn't bring sexy back."

He laughs and kisses you, then gets out of the car. "We need cereal."

"But Timberlake!" you say, getting out of the car as well.

"But Lucky Charms!"

You sigh and grab his hand as he locks the car. "Fine."