Dream Boy | Peter Parker

The last imagine in Book One! One more part, and that will be the end. I have quite the concept for the last preference...

Summary: You're obsessed with Spiderman, and you're also friends with Peter Parker. He has a huge crush on you, but he hasn't told you he's Spiderman yet.

QOTP: Karen or Edith?

Word Count: 1370

You've known Peter Parker since freshmen year. You had Biology with him, and, after the teacher sat you next to each other, something just seemed to click. You became instant friends.

Now, years later, you've both developed feelings for each other. And, funnily enough, you developed quite the liking for Queen's resident hero, Spiderman.

Out of all the heroes ever, he's your favorite. He is the one thing you and Flash Thompson can agree on. You watch conspiracy theory videos about him (mostly all of them discussing who he is and/or where he came from), you follow a Spiderman Updates page on Twitter, and sometimes you just go walking around Queens to see if you can spot him. And when Ned told you Peter knew Spiderman through the Stark Internship, you asked him a thousand questions.

And then there's your birthday party this year.

It's a small thing, just cake and movies at your apartment with your friends. Betty Brant and a few people from the Decathlon team show up, including MJ. Peter and Ned arrive together, their eyes widening when they walk in.

It's Spiderman themed.

There's a Spiderman Happy Birthday banner, red and blue balloons, Spiderman cups, plates, and napkins.

And the cake.

The cake.

You run over, smiling when you see them walk in

You run over, smiling when you see them walk in. "Hey! I'm so glad you guys could make it!"

Ned nods, trying to hold back laughter at the irony of the situation. "Uh huh." Peter's still looking at the cake.

You notice the expression on his face. "Oh, I'm sorry. This must be weird for you since you, like, know him."

Peter looks up at you. "Wh-What? N-No, it's fine. You don't have to apologize. I just... I didn't really expect this."

"Yeah," you sigh. "When I bought the stuff, the cashier asked me how old my little brother was turning," you reply. Ned laughs.

"No, I-I think it's cool," Peter says seriously. "It's really cool."

At that moment, someone else arrives, so you excuse yourself to greet them. Ned turns to Peter. "Dude."

"I know," Peter replies, whispering.

"This is why you need to tell her you're Spiderman; she'll totally want to date you, Peter," Ned says. He gestures to the party. "You've practically got her already."