Preference: Reuniting After Tour | Twenty One Pilots

Sorry this is so short.

Summary: Reuniting with your boyfriend after tour.

QOTP: What's your favorite Twenty One Pilots song?

Word Count: 234

Josh -
He has Mark drive him home from the airport, and he's excited the whole way because he can't wait to see you. You can't wait to see him either; the second you hear a car door close, you fling the door open and run outside, wearing one of his shirts he leaves at home for you, and engulfing him in a bone-crushing hug. You wait until you get inside to kiss him; you didn't want Mark to be like the Doctor around Amy and Rory.

Tyler -
You always, always, always pick him up from the airport. You're always excited, too, waiting for him around the baggage claim. And today's no different. You search the crowds for brightly-colored hair, knowing Tyler will be with Josh. Once you see him, you smile even wider than you were before and try to resist yelling his name. The first thing he does isn't looking for his suitcase; it's searching for you. Josh has to grab Tyler's stuff because he can't wait to run over and hug you. You meet him halfway. He kisses your forehead and holds you for a long time, and he doesn't let go of your hand until you get to the car (only because he physically has to).