Preference: You Idiot! | Marvel

THANK YOU FOR 26K

Summary: The times when you call your superhero/super-villain boyfriend an idiot.

QOTP: How do you feel about Thor's new hair?

Word Count: 1241

Bruce -
Every time you even hold hands, Bruce is afraid of hurting you. I mean, he knows you can handle yourself, but against the Hulk? No way. But you're not afraid in the slightest - especially not of 'hand holding'.

"But what if the other guy-" he starts.

You interrupt him, "Bruce, you idiot, you're not going to hurt me just by holding my hand."

"... Ok."

Bucky -
He constantly touches your back with his metal arm every time it gets cold. Like, ice cold.

He walks up behind you. "What's cooler than being cool?"

"Ice cold," you immediately reply.

And then...

"BUCKY, YOU IDIOT, THAT'S COLD!"

"THAT'S THE POINT!"

Clint -
When he wants to annoy you, he'll make bird puns. And they're really bad.

"Hey, what's your favorite flavor of cake?" he asks.

You look at him weirdly, a bowl of popcorn in your lap as you sit on the couch watching Merlin. "... Chocolate?"

"Mine's Parrot Cake," he replies. You sigh deeply and throw a handful of popcorn at him. He gasps. "OWL WE EVER CLEAN THIS UP?!"

"You idiot."

"Toucan take that back. Right now."

"Shut up."

Loki -
When he plots to take over the universe.

Because, you know.

He's Loki.

You usually hear him talking to himself.

"So if I can just take the tesseract-"

"Loki!"

"Yes, dear?"

"Are you plotting to take over the universe again?"

"... Yes?"

"You idiot! You know S.H.I.E.L.D will swoop in and call the Avengers, and then you'll have to face Thor - and the Hulk, which would be embarrassing considering what happened last time-"

"OKAY, I GET IT!"

Peter Parker -
Sometimes, he thinks that carrying you across the city via webs is a good idea. And, of course, his justification is "a romantic rooftop date".

Also, sometimes, he nearly misses when he shoots his webs, so for a moment, you think you're going to die.

"PETER, YOU IDIOT!" you shout.