Preference: Amusement Park | Twenty One Pilots

Summary: You go to an amusement park with your boyfriend.

QOTP: Have you ever been to an amusement park?

Word Count: 368

Josh - Dollywood
You went on tour with Josh, and, after a show in Tennessee, he had a day or so to kill. So, you decided to go to Dollywood.

You rode every rollercoaster they had; Mystery Mine freaked Josh out, and Thunderhead jarred you to death.

You went to the Bubble Show, got soaked on River Battle, and ate a whole loaf of cinnamon bread by yourselves. After that, you decide to ride the train.

While waiting for the all clear, you rest your head on Josh's shoulder. He puts his arm around you and you fall asleep in minutes.

About ten minutes later, you're rudely woken up by a loud train whistle. Josh laughs at your startled expression as you brush cinders off your legs. "It's not funny."

"You're right. It's not. It's hilarious."

Tyler - Disney World
The second Tyler's schedule clears, you book a trip to Disney World. Both of you are like children; so excited you can hardly breathe.

The day before you left, you barely slept, and that morning, you couldn't eat breakfast. When you finally got there, you were bouncing while checking into the hotel.

When you finally got to the park, you made a beeline for the gift shop and bought Mickey hats. You saw families around you, the children practically screaming with excitement.

You rode the Nemo ride at least three times, Imagination Station at least two, and Space Mountain too many times to count. You bought way too much at the Lilo and Stitch gift shop, and at countless other places.

You also ate at San Angel Inn and rode the boat ride they had inside.

You met princesses, Chip and Dale, and Peter Pan. Peter Pan low key flirted with you, then winked at Tyler, who just blushed and shook his head, causing you to laugh. Peter told Tyler, "You are one lucky man, my friend."

Tyler looked over at you and smiled. You were looking up at another ride and holding his hand, gently pulling him in that direction. Tyler looked back at Peter. "I know."