Preference (Gif): Room of Requirement | Harry Potter

Idea by the angel milessmorales

This kinda sucks bc my writing is awful whOOps sorry

Summary: Your date in the Room of Requirement.

QOTP: What would be in the Room of Requirement for you?

Word Count: 1090

Draco -

[ignore the popcorn and the TV this was the best couch cuddling gif I could find]

"I don't know why we didn't think of this sooner," Draco says as you walk toward the Room of Requirement.

You're holding hands, and you swing them back and forth between you. "I know," you reply. "It's a really good idea."

You finally make it, then walk past three times, thinking simply about a date. You excitedly wonder what you're going to get.

When you walk in, you find a cozy room with a couch and some blankets. You practically drag Draco inside. "A cuddle couch!"

He laughs, letting himself be pulled along. "I think you influenced it too much."

You shrug, sitting down and cuddling up to him as soon as he sits down next to you. "Oh, well."

Fred -

[i couldn't find one so there's that it sort of goes with it not really oh well]

You hadn't planned on using the Room of Requirement on your date, but you ended up there.

Originally, your date was going to be a fun day of pranking Filch - which it was. But then he started chasing after you, so you had to run.

You were near the Room of Requirement, so you grabbed Fred's hand and led him there. After walking in front of it hurriedly three times, you flung the door open.

A broom closet.

You heard Filch approaching, so it was too late to complain. You ran inside, Fred closing the door behind you. You turned to face Fred, though it was difficult to do so because the space was so small.