Preference: Concert | Twenty One Pilots

I'M CRYING I JUST GOT BACK FROM EMOTIONAL ROADSHOW SO THAT'S WHY THIS IS A THING I ALREADY MISS THEM I WANT THEM TO COME BACK I'M SO

Summary: Going to see your boyfriend in concert.

QOTP: Have you ever seen them in concert?

Word Count: 511

Josh -
You haven't seen Josh in a long time.

He left with Tyler on their tour, Emotional Roadshow, about a month back and being away from him has been hard to adjust to.

Luckily, they have a show in your hometown [which was sO GOOD LIVE I'M CRYIN]. You, your mom, and your cousin are all going.

Hours before the concert, you're already excited; you miss him. Like a lot. Your mom, who has Josh as a contact in her phone, takes a video of you (without your knowledge) and sends it to him.

You're talking to your cousin about Josh.

"I can't wait to see him; I miss him so much." Josh, while watching you smile, has to smile himself.

The entire day, you're snapchatting; mostly your family being dumb, but also you talking about stuff (you have a lot of friends because of Josh). He grins at those, too.

One of them is you with the dog filter on, saying, "I'm going to TØP tonight... and I get to see Josh. I can't wait to see that nerd."

When you get there, you wait anxiously in the mosh pit. As soon as he's out on stage, you get this big grin on your face.

During Tear in My Heart, Tyler says, "Josh wants this to go out to Y/N, who's somewhere down there in the pit."

Once the concert is over, you go backstage and impatiently wait for Josh. When you see him, you run and hug him as tight as you possibly can, despite how sweaty he is.

"I love you, too," he says, chuckling.

Tyler -
You're an opening act for TØP.

You were already sorta famous before you met Tyler, and you met at an award show. You're excited to perform, but also nervous.

"Good luck," Tyler grins, giving you a thumbs up. You give him a quick kiss and smile, then turn to walk on stage.

The lights go down and people cheer as the music starts. Colored lights swim across the crowd and the ceiling.

You steal a glance behind you at Tyler, who promptly smiles that cute lil' smile of his [thaT I SAW LIVE IT WAS SO ADORABLE IMMA CRY]. You take a deep breath and run out, delighted to find people singing with you.

You're having the time of your life, and, unbeknownst to you, Tyler is filming all of it. He watches as you sing, smiling.

When you're done, you introduce TØP.

Tyler dedicates Tear in My Heart to you (obviously), and when he's done singing, you run out on stage and tackle-hug him. He falls backward, hitting the stage, and he laughs as he holds onto you. You kiss him and he grins into it as the entire crowd goes nuts.