Preference: Valentine's Day | Multiple Fandoms

Happy Valentine's Day

Some are long, some are short, most are eerily similar, and George's is a lot like my Sirius one from Hogsmeade in Winter but oh whale

Summary: How you spend Valentine's Day.

QOTP: Chocolates or candy hearts?

Word Count: 3975

Doctor Who

Nine -It's Valentine's Day, and the Doctor has next to no idea what to get you

Nine -
It's Valentine's Day, and the Doctor has next to no idea what to get you.

Key words: next to; he's going to let you decide.

He lands the TARDIS outside your apartment, and when you enter, grins at you. "Happy Valentine's Day, love."

You chuckle a little at his goofy grin. "Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, love. What are we doing today?"

"Well, that all depends on where you want to go," he replies.

You think for a moment, then break out into a grin. "Let's go visit Victor Hugo."

The Doctor's brows furrow, but he starts pushing buttons and things on the console all the same. "Why Hugo?"

"I hear he was fun at parties."

He laughs, pulls a lever, and then you're off on your next adventure. Yes, aliens come and try to destroy the Earth, but you do make friends with Hugo. And once that's over, the Doctor takes you to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

What could be more romantic than that?

Ten -
"So, what exactly is it that you've got planned? I feel like I should be worried," you say to the Doctor after entering the TARDIS.

He called you about ten minutes ago, informing you that he had plans for Valentine's Day, and that he was coming to get you. So, you got dressed as quickly as possible, and now here he is.

"Well, I said it was dangerous, but that also means it's going to be fun," he replies, grinning.

"So... what is it? Where are we going?"

"Well, we're technically not going anywhere," he answers. "We're staying here in the TARDIS."

You quirk a brow. "But, knowing you, it's more than that?"

He grins even wider. "Of course it is; we're going exploring."

Your eyes light up. "Really?" For months now, you've been wanting to explore the hallways of the TARDIS. The Doctor insisted you couldn't go by yourself - and for good reason - but you've both been too busy saving worlds to actually do it.

He gestures to the hallway behind him. "Happy Valentine's Day?"

You excitedly hurry over to him, then kiss his cheek. "The happiest."