Introduction

Hello!

This part is mostly just some info on requests and my prompt list. However, if you're thinking about just scrolling past this, please read this one thing:

Some of these suck - especially the early ones. I am well aware. When I started this book, I didn't have much experience in writing, and while I have gone back and edited things, some stuff still just sucks. Even some of the newer ones do, for whatever reason. This book is mainly to further my writing skills and gain an audience for my works with original characters I'm currently working on. Plus, it's fun and I get to interact with a lot of nice people who vote and comment on my stuff, which I'm ridiculously grateful for and amazed by.

Also, when you comment on my posts, please refrain from swearing. I like to keep stuff clean. Thank you.

Now, onto requests:

If you currently have a request, please comment it on Book 2, as this book is full! Thank you!

I take requests for regular imagines and preferences, gif imagines and preferences, song imagines and preferences, and prompt requests (more on the last three below).

I'll write just about anything as long as it's not particularly triggering or something I've not experienced that I fear I'll get wrong. Also, I don't do smut, boy x boy, or anything like that. And I don't do characters from fandoms I'm unfamiliar with because of character accuracy and all that jazz (all of the fandoms I'm familiar with are in my bio or the description of this book). If you're unsure whether I'll say yes, don't be afraid to ask. And, for the sake of convenience, please only request on this part or message me. Thank you.

You can request song imagines or preferences, just make sure the song is clean please.

As for gif imagines, if you want a specific gif, you can comment or message me the link. If it's just a concept (i.e. cuddling), you can send it in like a regular request (aside from specifying that you want gifs included).

As for my prompt list, you can choose one or more prompt(s) for one character or one prompt for multiple characters (try to keep them in the same fandom). Also, if you have an idea for a prompt, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1. "And you are?"
2. "We aren't dating."
3. "I love you."
4. "Why are you like this?"
5. "So, my foot's totally stuck in there, right? I'm freaking out, the dog's having a seizure, and I still got half a pie left."
6. "I trusted you. And you threw it away."
7. "This whole 'just friends' thing isn't exactly working for me."
8. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were such an expert."
9. "Because I'm in love with you!"
10. "WHAT IN THE FRESH-?!"
11. "I'm so sorry."
12. "Do you ever think there's something more to life than napping and an otherwise perpetual state of wanting to take a nap?"
13. "You know what my current mood is? Macbeth."
14. "Have I ever let you down?"
15. "No, of course not. Why would I be alarmed by the soft meowing emanating from your jacket?"
16. "There's nothing I want more than this."
17. "We're all gonna die."
18. "How did I get so lucky?"
19. "I need you."
20. "Can I kiss you?"
21. "Wait - you like me?"
22. "I will end you!"
23. "Rap the entire Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song right now and I'll do your dishes for a week."
24. "I- Wow, you're really pretty."
25. "You wanna grow old together?"
26. "Can we get a dog?"
27. "I'm never going to be nice again. Ever. I'm just gonna assume the persona of a cranky old man for the rest of my life. Get off my lawn."
28. "Have you ever been in love?"
29. "Take that back!"
30. "I have been taking Buzzfeed quizzes for the past two hours, and, normally, I'd say that wasn't a valuable use of my time. However, I now know what High School Musical character I am and where I'm gonna live when I get older - Sharpay and a shack in the woods."
31. "No, I'm not high."
32. "I'm kinda, like, in love with you, so..."
33. "I always think of you when I hear that song."
34. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."
35. "Well... that didn't go as planned."
36. "Is anybody clear on today's date? No? Well, buddy, I'm fairly certain it ain't April first so I don't know who you think you're foolin'."
37. "You love her."
38. "Just shut up and kiss me."
39. "Hi, you've reached the offices of I Don't Wanna Talk to You. Please don't leave a message at the tone. Beep."
40. "I think I'm in love with you."

That's about it. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this little book of mine!💖