You've Hacked Into my Heart | Peter Parker

Part 2 of Making Out
Requested by @QueenGhostRed

There are NO Endgame SPOILERS.

Also, I have a Peter Parker fanfic that is currently up! I'm still working on it, but the actual fanfic will be coming soon.

I want to know if people actually read these A/N's, so when 'you' say "Cool as a cucumber..." comment "hail hydra".

Summary: After the whole mess of Homecoming a few months ago, you started dating your best friend, Peter Parker. Now, he's taking you to meet one of your biggest inspirations — and his unofficial dad — Tony Stark.

QOTP: Friday or Jarvis?

Word Count: 1401

You've wanted to meet Tony Stark for as long as you can remember; he's your biggest inspiration, if you're being honest.

Then, your best friend Peter got a internship with him, and even though you don't want to admit it, you were a little jealous. Later, you realized the internship was just Peter being an idiot and going out fighting crime every night as Spiderman, so you weren't really jealous anymore.

Anyway, now that you and Peter are dating, your hopes of meeting Tony have been raised a little, and Peter has certainly noticed. Now, he's found the perfect opportunity for you to come and meet him.

Tony called him yesterday and asked him to come to the base so he can make some upgrades to his suit, and Peter spontaneously asked if he could bring you along. Luckily, you didn't have any plans, so now you're on your way to the Avenger's base.

"I can't believe I'm about to meet the actual genius, billionaire, philanthropist Tony Stark," you say, practically bouncing with excitement in the back of the car Tony sent to take you to the base. The man driving the car - Happy - chuckles, but says nothing.

Peter laughs. "Please tell me you aren't gonna be like this when you actually meet him."

You shake your head and attempt to calm down. "No, of course not. I'll be totally cool. Cool as a cucumber..."

However, when you make it to the base and actually meet Tony in the large foyer, you look up at him with wide, admiration-filled eyes. "H-Hi."

He shakes your hand, an eyebrow raised. "Hi. Tony Stark. You must be Y/N. Peter's told me a lot about you."

You look over at Peter. "You have?"

"That's... That's not important," he replies, blushing. He looks at Tony pointedly. "Shall we, Mr. Stark?"

Tony chuckles, but hides it. "Yes, we shall. Just follow me..."

Peter grabs your hand as you walk, considering you're too busy looking amazed at the base around you to pay attention to where you're going.

Finally, you enter Tony's workshop, comprised of state of the art technology that fills you with pure happiness just looking at it.

Tony notices. "Go ahead and play around with it, if you want." You hesitantly walk over to one of the machines, going to figure out what it does. Meanwhile, Peter is handing Tony the Spidey suit. Tony takes it and starts hooking it up to some computers. "So, how long have you been dating, again?"