Preference: Interview | Twenty One Pilots

Sorry I missed last week...

Also, shoutout to @alexthelion10 for all of the votes and things. You are lovely.

Summary: You're mentioned in an interview.

QOTP: What's your favorite Twenty One Pilots interview?

Word Count: 535

Josh -
The boys recently won a Grammy. You're proud of them - as is everyone else. There's also the fact that they took their pants off to accept the award.

You were with Josh that night, Jenna was with Tyler. The interviewer mentions this, congratulates them, then turns to Josh.

"So, you recently announced that you're in a relationship? With Y/F/N, right?"

Josh grins. "Yeah."

"And, from what I understand, you attended the Grammys together?"

"Yeah, we did. Cutest person in the building."

Tyler goes to protest, defending Jenna's attractiveness, but the interviewer motions to the screen behind them, showing a clip yet to play. You, Josh, Tyler, and Jenna are seen sitting in the audience at the Grammys.

"I'm going to play this," the interviewer says, "and then I want to know what Y/N and Jenna think about this."

The clip plays, showing the announcement that Twenty One Pilots won the award. Josh turns and kisses you, Tyler kisses Jenna. Then, they walk into the isle and start taking their pants off.

It's silent for a few moments, until Tyler speaks, a stupid grin on his face. "Well..."

"Jenna knew," Josh says.

Tyler continues, "Yeah, Jenna knew. We told her what was gonna happen. The thing is, though... Y/N didn't..."

The interviewer laughs. "Really? I mean, you can see, there was no surprise when you started stripping in the middle of the aisle!"

Josh and Tyler both laugh at that. Josh shrugs, "I guess with us, you learn to expect as much. You-You can kinda see the shock, like, right after I start taking my pants off, but then it's just gone. Nothing less from me and Tyler."

The interviewer laughs. "Well, you have quite the relationship, then."

"Yeah, we definitely do."

Tyler -
You both knew it was coming. Tyler posted a video of him and Josh goofing off backstage. You were in the background. People wondered, but most thought you were just part of the crew. You left it up; taking the video down would just look suspicious.

Then, Josh took a video on Snapchat of him and Mark goofing off backstage. And there you were in the background, sitting on Tyler's lap, oblivious to the tomfoolery going on in front of you.

None of you noticed until the internet blew up.

It's the first interview since it happened; of course they'll ask about it.

"So, Tyler," the interviewer starts, "about that snapchat..."

Tyler grins, blushing. "Yeah... about that snapchat."

"Who was that?"

"That, actually, was Y/N. We're dating." He beams as he says it, picking the threads off his socks like he does in every interview.

"Really?"

"Yeah. We've been dating for a while now. We were gonna announce it soon... And then Josh did it for us."

He looks pointedly at Josh, who blushes and shrugs. "Sorry?" They laugh at that, Josh continuing as the laughter dies down. "They're cute."

"Just a cover-up for me and Josh, though."

"Totally."