Preference: We're All Gonna Die | Supernatural

Prompt #17
Requested by Hufflepuff_Girl_14 and @not-a-losechester

Summary: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

QOTP: Favorite monster?

Word Count: 680

Cas -
There's something familiar about being in imminent danger.

In fact, you are at this very moment - a demon is trying to either kill or kidnap you. You're not really sure.

Sam and Dean are unconscious on the ground, but Cas is still fighting. His angle blade is swinging, and you're hoping he'll make it over to you to save your life.

You're not completely counting on it, though; he lost his grace again.

This is evident when he tries to make his way over to you and trips over a fallen vessel on the floor. You sigh deeply, still fighting off the demon. "We're all gonna die."

Dean -
You thought the case was over.

You were wrong.

A witch - not Rowena - has kidnapped you and Sam and drugged Dean with who knows what. You don't know where he is.

The witch is working on some sort of spell while you and Sam sit in the corner of the room, tied to each other - back to back - with rope.

You're currently trying to escape, and it's not working.

Suddenly, there's a loud bang. Due to the way you're facing, you can see it's Dean kicking the door down.

He points a gun at the witch. "Them go let, of son you a... a..."

He promptly crashes to the floor, face first.

You sigh deeply. "We're all gonna die."

Jack -
"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! STOP! STOP! BRAKE!" Dean shouts frantically, grabbing the wheel of the car from the passenger seat.

Jack is driving.

Wait.

Jack is learning to drive.

You're in Jodie's car (Dean would never let him drive Baby), and Jodie is sitting in the back with you. Being Jack's girlfriend and knowing Dean, you want to keep them both calm throughout this stressful experience. Jodie's here because it's her car.

You come to a screeching halt, and you think you have whiplash.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Dean shouts.

"I'M SORRY, YOU WERE CONFUSING ME!" Jack shouts back.

Jodie's head is in her hands.

"STOP YELLING!" you butt in, shouting as loud as you possibly can.

It goes silent for a few seconds, then Dean sighs. "Okay, just... Slowly." Jack starts to drive, and it goes okay for about ten minutes until he slams on the break again. Dean's head hits the back of the seat. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"THERE WAS A SQUIRREL IN THE ROAD!"

You're about to make a joke about Dean being the squirrel when the rodent in question shouts, "JACK, THAT'S A LEAF!"

You and Jodie whisper simultaneously, "We're all gonna die."

Sam -
"I thought this trip was for us to take a break and relax," Sam complains, getting pulled towards the line for the largest rollercoaster in the amusement park you're in.

You insisted that Sam and Dean take a much needed break from hunting and they decided on this.

Dean's been riding the scrambler with Cas over and over, trying to get him to puke, so you and Sam decided to go off on your own.

Sam kinda regrets that know.

"You're such a baby, Sam," you chide, getting in line. "You've literally killed a countless amount of monsters and been possessed multiple times. I think you'll survive an itty bitty rollercoaster."

"That's not itty bitty! It's huge!" Sam argues.

You playfully roll your eyes. "Alright, you wuss, you can hold my hand." He huffs but doesn't argue the entire wait. Then, when you're actually sitting in the cart, he grabs your hand. You look over at him. "Are you that scared?"

"Yes," he says quietly, and you don't know whether to laugh or cry. Before you can do either, the ride takes off.

He's relatively okay for the first part of the ride, save for the fact that's he's perpetually screaming.

Then, there's a straight down drop.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DRAGGED ME ONTO THIS! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! WE'RE ALL GONNA-!" You start dropping, so he interrupts himself by screaming.