Preference: You Love Her | Twenty One Pilots

Prompt #37
Requested by mE

GUYS I AM CRYING OVER MY CONCERT BC I WROTE THIS A/N LIKE RIGHT AFTER

AT ONE POINT TYLER WAS TWO FEET AWAY FROM ME I CRIED HE'S REAL HE'S ACTUALLY REAL I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT I'M SO EMOTIONAL

Summary: One points out to the other that he loves you.

QOTP: Favorite song from Trench?

Word Count: 1317

Josh -
When you were told you were going to be one of the opening acts for Twenty One Pilots on their Bandito Tour, you were ecstatic.

You'd been a fan of theirs for a long time, and getting to open up for them was a dream come true.

And after your first, tear-filled and slightly embarrassing meeting, you quickly became friends with Tyler, Josh, and Jenna while on tour.

Then came the day you met Jim.

Tyler still says you cried harder when meeting Jim than when you met him and Josh. Honestly, you kinda agree with him.

And so, whether it was because of Jim or not, you spent more time with Josh than with Tyler.

In the months that you've been touring together, you've definitely developed feelings for him. And, unbeknownst to you, he's developed feelings for you, too.

After performing a show in Paris, you all have a few hours before you have to leave for Amsterdam. You're supposed to stay in a hotel for the night, a chance to have a nice shower and sleep in a bigger bed that also isn't moving.

While you do do the first thing, you're still hyped up on adrenaline, and, seeing as you didn't have time to actually go out and see the sights, you want to explore Paris.

Obviously, you're not going out at night alone, so you walk a little ways down the hall to Josh's room, hoping that he's awake.

Miraculously, he is, though he's already wearing pajamas. You knock, and he opens the door to find you dressed to go out. "Y/N? What-?"

"Come exploring with me," you say, cutting him off.

"Exploring?" he asks, mostly confused but a little amused.

"Yeah. I wanna explore Paris, and we only have a few hours, so... hop to it, Dun." You gesture to the inside of his room.

He thinks a for moment. He just played a tiring show in Paris, he's already had a shower, and he hasn't slept on a comfortable, spacious bed in about a week or so.

But, dang it, he'll do anything for you, and what idiot would pass up a chance to spend a night in Paris with the girl of his dreams?

"Give me ten minutes," he says.

"Five."

He laughs. "Okay, five." He meets you back out in the hall five minutes later, now dressed in nicer clothes. "Okay, where to?"

You grab his hand and half-pull him down the hallway as he laughs. "Let's find out!"

////

"Dude, what happened to you?" Tyler asks, seeing Josh walk out of his room the next morning, tiredly lugging his suitcase behind him. He looks like he could fall over at any second.

Then, you come out of your room, looking much the same way. You yawn. "G'morning, boys." You smile at Josh, and he smiles back.

"Mornin'," Tyler says, a brow raised.