Preference: Amortentia | Harry Potter

Requested by Pilot_of_Pompeii

Summary: You slip him a love potion...

QOTP: What is that mysterious ticking noise?

Word Count: 1429

It's late, tomorrow you can go to Hogsmeade, and it's the perfect time to sneak into the Room of Requirement for a sleepover. You, Hermione, Luna, and Ginny are bundled up in a bunch of blankets, sitting on beanbag chairs, and eating all the food you got from the kitchens. Ginny suggested playing truth or dare fifteen minutes ago, and the game is slowly getting more interesting.

"Luna," Hermione says. "Truth or dare?"

She thinks for a second. "Truth."

"Do you like Dean Thomas?"

Her brows furrow and she pauses. "... No, I don't think so. Just as a friend." Then, she asks Ginny what her favorite flower is, in typical, wonderful Luna fashion.

After answering, Ginny turns to you. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." That's a bad idea.

"I dare you to slip every boy we know a love potion."

There's a long pause. "You want me to what?"

"Slip all the boys a love potion."

"Why? And when?"

"Just 'cause. And I wouldn't give it to them all at the same time."

"I knew I should've said truth with you..." You sigh. "Hermione. Truth or dare?"

////

It was definitely difficult to brew the potion; you made Ginny help you, but it still took you all weekend. Then, you divided the brew into small vials, one for each boy. You convinced Ginny to let you not slip some boys the potion considering you don't have enough for everyone.

You ruled out Lee because you don't know him that well, Dean and Seamus because they're like your brothers, and Neville because you'd feel too guilty.

She was very reluctant, but agreed.

Draco -
You managed to sneak it into his drink at breakfast.

It's fifteen minutes later when you feel arms around you. "Hello, love!"

You turn as best as you can and see Draco smiling at you and fight back a laugh. "Hey, Draco."

He looks dazed - high, even. "How are you this morning? Did you sleep well? I-"

"Mister Malfoy," you hear. It's McGonagall. "No PDA, please."

"I'm terribly sorry, Professor, but I'm afraid I'm too in love to let go."

It's at that moment she realizes something's wrong. "Let's get you to Madame Pomfrey."

You have to tell him to go with her to get him to let go, but Blaise still has to step up and carry him out of the Great Hall.

"I'll see you soon, my love!"

Ginny smirks. "Well, aren't you two adorable."

Fred -
Once Draco's gone, you decide it's time to slip some potion to Fred if you're going to get all of this over with in one day.

All of them are probably going to get into a fight to the death over you, but at least you'll feel special.

The potion starts working as you're walking to class.