You did this on purpose, didn't you?

CloeTheTealSnake requested this a while ago so sorry for the long wait!! 

AU where Dick is a werecat 

Wally found Dick adorable 24/7. How could he not? His tired yawns in the morning, the way he gave those cute puppy eyes at lunch when he wanted take out and when he went to bed at night the way he cuddled up to the ginger. There was one form that Wally found cuter than anything was the in-between form Dick took. You see, Dick was a werecat and could move between a fully feline form and a fully human form but on rare occasions, he'd get stuck in the middle. Cat ears and a tail would be added to his human form. It was simply one of the cutest things Wally had ever seen but he didn't get to see it half as often as he did when they were younger. Dick matured and had good control over his powers. Of course, this was Wally and he wasn't going to stop at the first hurdle. The reason why it was rare and not never was because he knew exactly how to get that form to jump out. Through trial and error, he'd found that if he got Dick both surprised and excited he'd get that form. Spoiling Dick and getting the reward of seeing him looking adorable? Now how could he miss up on that offer?

It'd been a while since the speedster had seen the half and half form so he thought it was the right time to get Dick a little something. His boyfriend was working all day so he had plenty of time to prepare. He made sure Dick had his breakfast and kissed him goodbye in the morning before he sat down and got to plotting. A date night would be perfect since it had been a while. They were always so busy *cough cough* Dick was always the one that cancelled *cough cough* so they were overdue one. 

Okay, so a date night. What could they do? He didn't want to go out because then he couldn't fawn over his boyfriend's form without getting weird looks. He debated getting take out but that didn't feel as special. A home-cooked meal would do the trick. 

Now, what to cook? His mind went blank so he went to the internet to find his answers. Through the search of "What to cook for date night?" he came across a long list of recipes before landing on Boyfriend Steak with a side of vegetables. He could do that easily enough. Meal: done. 

Next up was dessert. They both had a sweet tooth but Dick especially which wasn't that surprising given his selection of cereals of which only one was semi-healthy. Once again, he went to the internet to help. Cake was too big and sounded too hard. Cookies? Oh, he could get ice cream too. He'd seen those big bowls of ice cream with cookies and sprinkles. That was definitely more his thing. Dessert: done. 

Now for entertainment. Movies were a good option but he could never sit still through a whole one and Dick ended up sleeping halfway through. Games were much better. Plus, it might keep Dick excited to play against him. That was the evening plan done but he knew better than to just leave it at that. In order for the evening to even go ahead, he needed to have a word with a few people. 

Grabbing his phone, Wally made a groupchat with Dick's brothers, dad, a few league members and anyone else that came to mind. He didn't want Dick to be bothered tonight so he had to tell everyone to back off. Obviously not like that because if he did say hey fuck off to all these people he wouldn't make it past midday. 

Jason: what do you want

Tim: Is Dick okay?