Glass

CherryBerry952 requested this and i hope it's good!!

By the way, 12 days of Christmas is going ahead this year and will be starting on the 13th - no requests for it because I wanted to be self-indulgent!!

TW:GORE

They were all taken separately. Bruce when getting coffee, Damian whilst apprehending a thief, Jason when he collected his UberEats, Tim when he found an empty warehouse instead of a gambling den he was going undercover at and Dick when he tried to help a woman after he caught her mugger and returned her purse. Each then woke up stripped of their weapons, which must've been a shock to their captors, and tracking devices in a new puzzle Riddler had made in collaboration with Scarecrow. It was the team up nobody was asking for but it's what they got. After waking up with varying degrees of headaches since the older heroes had been chloroformed way too much in their lives that it was more like a dull pulse, they were told the rules of the game they'd been plopped down in. The group would go through death-defying challenges and the prize was to leave with their lives. In each room, they'd be told their challenge and they were warned against cheating unless they wanted to be killed. Pretty simple life or death situation with the only change being that they were doing it in casual clothes. Well, most of them were doing it in casual clothes. Tim looked like a tiny waiter. Once they were given their instructions, the door to their holding room slid open and they were prompted to go through. They were confident in themselves as they passed through the doorway, knowing they could get through this and that some very pissed off Batgirls would be coming to their rescue. Oracle probably already knew they were missing and hunting them down. Spoiler and Orphan would be bursting through this maze soon enough thanks to her information and would likely make fun of their attire. Jason's Wonder Woman obsession was on full show thanks to the iconic W patterning on his shirt, socks and sweatpants. He was just missing the socks and shoes, but come to think of it all of them were missing their socks and shoes, so there was his Christmas gift sorted. None of them was nervous about what lay ahead. Not until they saw the first challenge and understood why Scarecrow was working with Riddler. 

The room was dark as they entered but soon they heard bulbs humming to life and a heavy switch flick as one by one they lit up in alternating primary colours. The walls were adorned in striped red and white wallpaper and the platform they were standing on was red with white bulbs on the rim. It took a minute to figure out what they were looking at but their confirmation came in soft circus music. A pool of guilt and grief developed at the bottom of Dick's gut as he looked out to the other platform. Between them were four parallel red metal bars and between the first pair and the second pair were pieces of glass about jumping distance apart. "Dick?" Tim called, noticing how pale his brother had gone. The older didn't answer and instead peered over the edge to inspect how far up they were. Too high to survive. No net to protect them if they fell. There was only concrete to catch them. His shoulders tensed as he winced back at the memory imprinting itself on the clean floor below. All that blood and the way those limbs stuck out at all those horrid angles. He hadn't recognised the shapes immediately when he was younger, only being able to pick out the general mush of body parts and brightly coloured leotards. A shiver ran down his spine as the speaker crackled to life. 

"Welcome to your first challenge. I'm sure this is a familiar sight for you Mr Grayson," Riddler greeted with giddy glee. The acrobat glared up at the ceiling but didn't rise to the taunt although he did appreciate the way his family moved that tiniest bit closer to him. It was silently reassuring. "Your challenge is simple. You have sixteen minutes to pass over to the other side using the glass bridge. Each panel is made of either tempered glass or untempered glass."